NONSENSE POSTS

I just started editing posts in the thread that most know what I am referring to. I believe Ellison started it awhile back, about getting his bike impounded. Some people fired it back up, and it just snowballed. Nope, nevermind, it erupted! I got not even a quarter way through and decided that it just wasn't worth salvaging. I wasted the whole thread. (deleted) You people have got to be kidding me. The slurs and ridiculousness in that thread was horrific. Some folks were just plain out of line. I couldn't believe it. :angry: Do NOT let this happen again. This shit will not be tolerated. banghead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.. Ive didnt even read the thread, but people need to "use their noggin." Ive been seeing alot of useless posts and bad mouthing in the last view days. Im with boonman, if I see anything that is of this nature, itll either be deleted or edited. Cant we all get along??????

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to add... Be sure to read the post rules before you even post. It's nice to have an idea of what is acceptable and what isnt.

well you should head over to bluetraxx, im sure you would fit in there, this is a place to get help and tslk about BANSHEE-RELATED things not to see who can say the F word more

336072[/snapback]

well no @#$%^&*(

From Boon;

You have got to be kidding me. What is your problem?

Apparently you didn't read the first post....

Edited by boonman