Raced a 450r today

He was giving 2 strokes hell talking about them breaking down and having to rebuild them all the time.I told him i check mine once a year and usally only need to put rings in it.I was under the impression the new four strokes need to be rebuilt pretty often also because the piston has no skirt or very little.He told me his bike had an H.R.C. kit from Honda cam jets air filter and reworked stock pipe,never heard of this but any way who ever got the holeshot would lead for about 600 to 800 feet then I would start pulling away from him.I don't get caught up in this shit to often but he just would not shut up and leave me alone. :P

92 shee,milled head,Lightened flywheel,single Lectron and fatties and one big fat ass on it

He was giving 2 strokes hell talking about them breaking down and having to rebuild them all the time.

he must be destroyed at all costs . i really hope you get some porting down the raod and really hand this feltcher his ass,i mean come on a honda rider talkin shit?,thats outrageous :angry:

Hahaha Hondas suck hahahaha reworked stock pipe  :P WHat a fag but yea anyway guess what guys I got my cam chain back and so I can start putting my banshee back together  :yank:

334875[/snapback]

i wouldnt go as far as honda sucks come to the bay.i have trouble with this one guy on a 400ex but he has 10x the money i got in my rz.we were neck and neck all the time but by the end if he got me on the jump i would pass him.he was also srpaying 25shot and wasnt leaving me at all.

but why do people insist on just talking shit.he talked shit about 2 strokes.then we get people here that talk shit about everyone.its a never ending story.someone always has something better than you so man up

i wouldnt go as far as honda sucks come to the bay.i have trouble with this one guy on a 400ex but he has 10x the money i got in my rz.we were neck and neck all the time but by the end if he got me on the jump i would pass him.he was also srpaying 25shot and wasnt leaving me at all.

but why do people insist on just talking shit.he talked shit about 2 strokes.then we get people here that talk shit about everyone.its a never ending story.someone always has something better than you so man up

335703[/snapback]

"if ur feeling froggy, then jump" that a good way to put it

He was giving 2 strokes hell talking about them breaking down and having to rebuild them all the time.I told him i check mine once a year and usally only need to put rings in it.I was under the impression the new four strokes need to be rebuilt pretty often also because the piston has no skirt or very little.He told me his bike had an H.R.C. kit from Honda cam jets air filter and reworked stock pipe,never heard of this but any way who ever got the holeshot would lead for about 600 to 800 feet then I would start pulling away from him.I don't get caught up in this shit to often but he just would not shut up and leave me alone. :P

92 shee,milled head,Lightened flywheel,single Lectron and fatties and one big fat ass on it

334572[/snapback]

why does everyone compare thier bike to the banshee?...... cause its still the king.

Everybody talking smack. Yep. 4strokes hook a lot better than the 2strokers. You need to work on your holeshot and get it down to perfection. Smoke him out of the gate and no need to play catchup. 600-800 feet? Damn, you running on a gravel road or something? lol. Better be geared fairly high, or have 22 in. tires to run that far and still pull some MPH. Sounds impressive with a single carb set-up tho. What size Lectron is it?

Good kill. But, I have never lined up with a 450r that has even remotely impressed me. The YFZ 450 really is an animal out of the hole. I tend to find that 4 stroke riders like to line up for short races, which isn't a Banshee's home court. I have never lined up with anything on the road that has beat me, but I get my ass handed to me quite often in short dirt runs.