FMF-SST Vs. PTR Mid's pipe

hi all and what is the diffrance between theas 2 set of pipes i mean in power ? i have right now the FMF-SST pipe on my banshee but im thinking of changing it. dont get me wrong but i want somthing that has more low end power with out lossing to much in top end . i know thw 2 into 1 pipe by Dynoport is great in low power but it kills my top end and FMF Gnarly's also has the same result but i dont have any idea on the PTR mid's how they compaire to FMF-SST i heard that PTR mid's are exelant in low power with good top end but if i switch from SST to PTR mid's where should i feel the diffrance in power and is thear any top end loss or what ?

How about fmf fatties, i no the ptr mids are common on tracks so they must have pretty good all around power

334275[/snapback]

From what I have seen not to impressed with Turners pipes. I have used FMF fattys ,FMF gnarlys,Pro Circuits , CPI inframe and PT midrange pipes. You will defently like FMF better,but I think Pro Circuits are the best for the money .Keep the pipes you have and make some other changes like gearing, and compression.