Venting!

I can't fucken believe the shit that happened tonite. So my bud came over and we went to this town to go cruisin. We get there all is cool we take a few laps down the main drag and we're coming back to the turnaround and this truck full of hotties is talkin to us. They are like "you guys wanna go to a party?" and I was like "I dunno" cause it was quite a drive...So we pull into the turnaround to talk and I said sure we'll go. So we both pull out and I was following them and I'm like "Oh shit I need gas." So I speed up to tell them I need gas before we leave. So I tell them they slow down a bit and I pull in front of them cause the station is on the left side. Red light. I stop, turns green, I started moving...All sudden *clunk clunk clunk* and I come to a screeching stop. So either tranny or rear axle went. Well that wasn't the worst part of it. I stood there for about 10 minutes and this guy pulls up asking if I called a cop. I said ya he's on his way and he says "good cause I wanna testify!" So I'm thinkin wtf right...Well the cop gets there, gets my story and shit then tells me this 65 year old dude wants to testify saying I was driving wrecklessly and just totally fucking around and speeding. TOTALLY NOT FUCKING TRUE! So he gets a statement from everyone saying what happens...I say I couldn't have been going more than 55 MAX. The old man says we were going at least 60-65. My story and the story of the people I was following were exactly the same. No bullshit nothin. Then theres this old fuck that now wants to take me to court. WTF!!! Do people have nothing better to do than to fucken take me to court for a god damn ticket on either speeding or wreckless driving or whatever!?!? We weren't even fucking around so whatever the hell he saw is beyond me. So I got a written warning for speeding and now awaiting to see if this fuck wants to take me to court or what. And had to stand out in the cold in the middle of the highway for about 1 1/2 hours and hold onto my stuff outa my truck and sit in this crunched cop car writing a statement. Sorry for the story, but I'm fucken pissed.

Bob

Edited by QuadMX

Let him take you to court, see what the fuck that he is going to charge you with. A citizens arrest of driving recklessly? Take him to court for recklessly driving half the flow of traffic and causing three-mile long pile ups. Seriously, I can not think of one thing that he could take you to court for. Whenever people get pissed off, they say dumb shit like, 'I am going to sue you, and we are going to court over this'. etc. etc. I am 100% positive that you have nothing to worry about. That is unless he starts claming that you are giving him physical and mental anguish.

Man, I hate people like that!

My friend got hit head on by a drunk driver, which totalled my friends truck and dirtbike which was in the back at the time. When they hit, my friend's truck spun to one side and bumped some old lady's bumper, but no damage. The old ladys tried to sue the drunk, but since he had no insurance, liscense, and died, they sued my friend. It's been an ongoing battle for almost 7 years now, and those old ladys just won't give up.

blue hairs often think your tearing up the neighborhood if your going the speed limit,because all they have to do all day is watch wheel of fortune reruns from the 80's and go slower than mollases, and with this logic they feel , you should also drive cars 25 mph everywhere . :angry: some of these old fucks are running on nothing but embalming fluid <_< id get into the court room and if george burns trys to pin some b.s charges on you ,just prove his eyesight is poor by holding up something with small writing on it and ask him to read it ,thenhell be like "oh shit im blind as hell,"and then youll expose this retard for being blind and he couldnt have known who or what was going on and youll make him look like a senial old asshole.after the trial wait a couple more yearswhen its long forgotten hide in his bushes and bammmm beat the wrinkles out of him :o

i cant stand people like that. They sit there in there window and wait for some one to do something to complain. I think that the get mad because they are old and cant do it. and you aint gonna gt shit for that ticket. i had some one complain because i was doing burnouts with my car took my plate number. cops showed up told me to stop. i said no problem. well good luck

Let me get this straight. You received a written warning from the police officer based off what the old guy was bitching about? If that is the case, the officer just solved your problem with the old guy. It wouldn't be up to the old geezer to file charges anyway, that would be up to the D.A.. You have nothing to worry about.

what exactly did they charge you with. usually the officer has to give you a ticket for what he saw. if you didnt get into an accident or what not there really isnt much they will do.

but if it goes to court get a lawyer, it costs but they can save your ass.

TRUST ME

what exactly did they charge you with.  usually the officer has to give you a ticket for what he saw.  if you didnt get into an accident or what not there really isnt much they will do. 

but if it goes to court get a lawyer,  it costs but they can save your ass.

TRUST ME

334226[/snapback]

The cop didn't see anything. He was nowhere near this when it happened. He's going off what the old bastard said and that's the reason behind the warning. Cause the old man said I was going 60-65, but I had told him it wasn't anymore than 55...So I had to have in my statement that yes I was going over the speedlimit and since I confessed like that he gave me the warning.

Man, I hate people like that! 

My friend got hit head on by a drunk driver, which totalled my friends truck and dirtbike which was in the back at the time. When they hit, my friend's truck spun to one side and bumped some old lady's bumper, but no damage. The old ladys tried to sue the drunk, but since he had no insurance, liscense, and died, they sued my friend. It's been an ongoing battle for almost 7 years now, and those old ladys just won't give up.

334170[/snapback]

That right there is jacked up. It would be kinda like this. I hit a tree one time so then I'm going to sue the person that planted the tree in their yard cause if it wouldn't have been there I wouldn't have gotten injured. People try and sue for stupid shit like that all the time. People cease to amaze me what they will do for money.