If you had to pick one

Dopeman0012

Now you pissed me off. Do you hate everything (CPI's, 125's etc.)? or is it just that everything you have is better then anything else? Most of the shit you say has some sort of negative context. You would rather run stock pipes because CPI's are ugly? You obviously buy shit for looks and not the performance.

339237[/snapback]

ive been thinking that lately to , your usually cool loco, and youve always had your oppinion, lately youve just been putting it out on the threads in a bad way that make yourself look bad, all i see you do now is hate things and say they suck, instead of " i like so and so better it works better for me"

i dont control you and am not trying to in anyway were cool just statring my opinion. .and i expect you to come back and say something negative towards me but.. :shrugani:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I ever disliked rockets what that the silencer craftsmanship of the previous generation was pretty slutty and the fact that no one has dyno sheets from anything but an inertial dyno (personal thing).  Of course, I am still not a fan of the new generation silencers being fastened with pop rivets.

If the Rockets make more power on an engine then you should go with them.  If I can get porting done to match the pipes when I buy them then I certainly will buy a set of Rockets to fool around with.

When I bought my last few sets of CPI's I have had all of my questions fully satisfied.  This and the silencer thing is my only bitch when it comes to Rockets (I ask fairly complicated questions).

...................Thus MY hissy fit.  Hissy fits are cool, don't knock them.

even though i dont make rockets any longer, i will have some time to port cylinders to go with your rockets,  any pipe maker designs pipes with porting in mind, if shrears pipes made 7 hp over rockets! obviously that motor was set up for there custom pipes! i made some 10 mm stroker pipes recently and there for my motor,  lots of variations to deal with when making the 2nd most important part of a faster motor, all the companys who make pipes i commend, its not an easy job, also if any banshee owner thinks the rockets are ugly! you need to get into a four stroke, what other pipe has no cuts in it? NONE, you guys are great to come home to!

:cry:

339359[/snapback]

ive been thinking that lately to , your usually cool loco, and youve always had your oppinion, lately youve just been putting it out on the threads in a bad way that make yourself look bad, all i see you do now is hate things and say they suck, instead of " i like so and so better it works better for me"

i dont control you and am not trying to in anyway were cool just statring my opinion. .and i expect you to come back and say something negative towards me but.. :shrugani:

339374[/snapback]

so because i have an opinion that means im not cool? thats pretty lame. when someone posts something up in an open forum willingly and knowingly that there will be opinions from people posting in that forum, i dont think they have any right to get all pissed about a comment made from a member. not all comments are positive, so people have to live about the ones that are negative. earlier in the thread someone said rockets were "fugly". what did i reply to that? i made a joke of it. you dont see me getting all bent out of shape because someone doesnt like the rockets do you? i didnt think so. if i dont like something why do i have to beat around and say this and this is cool and what not, i should be able to voice my opinion and not have everyone get offended over it. no i dont care for cpi's. i never have, and i never will. the comment about stock pipes in case you didnt know was very sarcastic. i dont have anything negative to say towards you, i just wish everyone would get over the fact that people have an opinion. as for me making myself look bad, im not really concerned with it. i have helped out many members on this forum and asked nothing in return, they know who they are and would come to my defense anyday. these are the people that know who i am and my intentions. so if a few newer members dont like me because i have an opinion i really dont give a shit. ive gained more respect on this site than you or anyone else who is whining about my opinion, so get over it.

alright, its cool loco everone has an opinion, if some people dont like others opinions dont read them. thats it. my opinion:

rocket pipies are pretty new to the scnene and not well known and to me i the rockets look weird, like there way up by the radiator . CPI have been around for awhile and have proven themselfes to haul ass. id buy cpi

alright, its cool loco everone has an opinion, if some people dont like others opinions dont read them. thats it. my opinion:

rocket pipies are pretty new to the scnene and not well known and to me i the rockets look weird, like there way up by the radiator . CPI have been around for awhile and have proven themselfes to haul ass. id buy cpi

339594[/snapback]

the way i understand it, rockets are somewhat of a copy from GRR. i dont know all the facts on this but it is what i have heard. minkia38 could prolly tell you more. they are pretty new to the scene tho, and as for performace wise they are comparable to cpi. like jim said earlier, different engines like different pipes. mine happened to like the rockets better. i didnt buy rockets to match porting or anything, just cuz i had heard they were comparable to cpi with a different look obviously. basically, i just wanted to be different. they do come up pretty high but they really arent a pain in the ass like alot of people think. i bent up a 13/16" wrench to get to the plugs easier but didnt need to. you can get to them thru the front. only thing thats kinda a bitch is the damn petcock.

Its all good loco. I know you have been here a while, longer then I have anyway and I have seen you post many very helpfull posts. You just said the wrong thing at the wrong time. As for the two pipes I have never personally seen rockets but I hear they are a damn good pipe. I run CPI's so ofcourse I am going to recommend them. Whichever pipe you decide to get you will be very happy with them. I havent found any drawbacks about CPI's except for the pipe and silencer are really tight and hard to get together. NOt sure if this is really a drawback since I didnt have to use pipe clamps. Good luck to ya