Got a new toy

Guest nightmare

Guest nightmare

I just bought a 68 Camaro off my dad today. It came with a 327/350 horse out of a Vete(needs to be put in). The body and floors are solid. I can't wait to get this thing together. The only bad part is I spent the money I saved to mod the Banshee with, but heck it's a 68 Camaro. :headbang:

Guest nightmare

I don't have a digital camera right now. Plus it needs paint it's booger green. It will be awhile before I get it done. I didn't ask my wife I just bought it, in a little trouble now. Forgiveness is easier to get than permission. I am going to take my time and do it right, especially the motor. I will be throwing alot of nitrous at it. My wife is pissed my driving record just came clean now this. Oh well! :evil:

That's two of us I know of now on BHQ that have gen#1 camaros.

Mines a 67 SS with original 327 300HP 4spd. Bought it in 1974 with money saved up all summer from mowing grass and putting up hay.

If your like me you will have it a long time. Most of the time it keeps the Banshee company in the garage.

Have fun with it. :cheers:

my dad and i have pretty good collection, only 2 worth anything. 70, 70 1/2, 73, 77, 79 TA and a 94 Z-28. 70 and 94 only ones running, teh 94 is mine and my dad and i r putting the 70 on the drag strip when my sis gets her new car