tattoo ideas, help guys i know u can

You guys really want a yamaha symbol on your body?  I mean hey I love my shee too but do you really wanna be a walking billboard?  Why stop there, get a nike swoosh, that little nabisco checker, Ooo ooo...and that little symbol that microsoft windows uses!

331243[/snapback]

Good idea!! I should probably get this one <_<

IdiotInside.jpg

when i get my tatoo it will prolly be a guy doing a holyman or something sweet across my shoulders right below my neck

WTF is "a guy doing a Holyman"? Is it a pic of guy selling high quality needle bearings ? :shrugani: Holyman, your famous dude.

[beavis voice]hehe hehe you should get a tatoo of a butt on your butt[/beavis voice]

Edited by Meat

well guys, im 17 time to get a tattoo, hahaha, i dont want a mural up my arm, but i want something, something meaningful i woun't regret whem im 40....I want something on my back shoulder blade, or written across my back.  I wanted something writin in latin across my back, like "live to die" or something cool with like a desighn aroud it...can u guys think of ne cool sayings or things to put around the saying that would be cool.

330799[/snapback]

Think really hard about it. I have found it is an addiction. Kinda like mods for the shee. Once you do one you just gotta keep getting them.

I've got a thing for dragons. All my tats are a dragon of some sort. I have a wicked one that covers the left side of my chest and a Tribal Dragon design on the right side of my chest. I have a neclace that has a small dragon wrapped around a dagger that I wear. When it hangs between the two tats it looks pretty sweet IMO. They are addicting though. Expensive though. The bigger one on my chest was about 300 for full color about 150% of the size of my hand laying flat.