Trinity Stage IV Single Carb.

My buddy has the 35 on his. His bike is modded fairly heavily. His bike pulls on the bottom end like a four stroke. He has a 2 inch extention on the swingarm and it will still bring the front up with ease. We swapped out the single carb for a pair of larger than stock (not sure of the size) carbs. The two carbs didn't help on the top end at all. I think it's a great option if you don't plan to go real radical with your combo. If so you will outgrow the single quickly but if you stay away from the Cheetah kit you should be okay.

Edited by Iexpedite1

33 is for a more or less stock or piped only bike. 35 is for a bike that has had port work. If you are looking at used, some of the early ones were shipped with a pj34, which will also work well on a ported bike (this is what I have). I hear that the newer pwk carbs are supposed to be better than the pj. I love my single, and have one on both mine and the wife's bike. They help the most with the low to mid range, without hurting the top any at all. If you are looking for a drag bike, I think that bigger duals are the way to go. But for anything other than drag, the setup works great, and as a bonus, jetting changes are much easier to do, and you don't have to worry about carbs being out of sync.

I have one on my bike, which is ported, piped, cool head with 19cc domes, advanced timing, ported cages, pretty much the works. I love it, both in the trails and on the drag strip. There is one thing I would tell you to look out for though. When running the PWK carb as a single, you need to use a different needle than when the same carb is used as one of a set. I ran the wrong one for long enough that I was about ready to give up on the setup, as I could not get the bike to perform well at all. Trinity has a web page that will give you some great jetting and setup tips for a single. Good Luck