Just lost my job...along with my support team

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!  Yes, I will be riding, a lot more...maybe I'll use her quad to assist in luring in strange. :rolleyes:  coolgleamA.gif

loco...seeing how I'm flat broke, if the concert sells out--which is likely, I will be there.  Hell I may be there anyway.  :shrugani:  :shootself:  banghead  :unsure:

329032[/snapback]

i hope its sold out. dont worry about money down there led. im sure there will be plenty of beer for you to drink.

Thanks evil...shit happens for a reason...

Anyhow...things are looking up, the single life is going to suit me fine; sucks, but nothing I can do about it but make the best of it. I had an interview this morning at a Telephone CORP as an IT Tech, sister company of ours, but much bigger & better off. I'm keep my fingers crossed, will be a great job & the people are great, not to mention better pay & benefits. :cheers::dance:

it will be much more fun at LS i gaurantee you!!!  :headbang:

Alright fucker, I'm there! :P:D hehe Done decided, will be a better party anyway & I have a yurning for some sand. :headbang::cheers::cheers:

Hey Dude, don't know how I missed this thread earlier....though I don't really have anything else to say other than what has already been said. Sorry. Things happen for a reason, sometimes God has to slap you up side the head to get your attention :D . Keep your chin up it will work out. Hope the interview works out for you.

RJV

:cheers: