A&S +4 stroker

420 RACING

Well I just thought I would give a review on the new motor that I had built by A&S racing (Dan Hull) of Lansing MI.......

Heres what was done...Level six port job and the other list of goodies below. I got it all together last week and took it up to his shop to get it dialed on the dyno....results were amazing I took it in there and we made the first pull at 42 RWHP....with just a few jetting changes the numbers were in the 80 range and that is not tooo bad for a mildly ported motor on gas. I previously had a Passion motor.....I am not talking bad about Jims motors but holy shit this fucker pulls like a train and comes on nice and strong at 6,000 RPM and pulls all the way to 10.5-11,000 RPM. If anybody ha any questions about it let me know and I will try my best to answer. By far out of all the people I have talked to about these SHEES Dan is by far the wisest and most thural about these machines....His work and shop are absolutley exelent with all work being done in house also easy to get in contact with.

And by the way here is a link to his web site A&S OF MICHIGAN

What kind of carbs and pipes are you running?

326611[/snapback]

34 pj, cpi inframes. that's what Dan said to use. His jetting advice was spot on, I couldnt believe it. It started right up and pulls clean from bottom to top. The low end power is unreal, it has more bottom end then my yfz and still has amazing top end. I was just breaking it in and racing my nephew on the yfz and I didnt have to rev it up and dump the clutch like usual, I just took off like I was at a stop light or something, and it will jump ahead of the yfz bad. Even with ported stock jugs I could smoke him in a drag race but he would get me off the line, but now it is not even close, not even in a short race. It does awesome wheelies too, I can bring it up going slow (with no clutching), just like a 4 stroke. I am so happy with it, I just wish I would have known about A&S before.

f5110dea.jpg

f5110dee.jpg

Edited by 1800bigk