Vito's Fat Bastard Pipes?

23champ

for the banshee ,it probbably is shearer pipes. it looks like shearer makes a few variations of pipes in their bashee line . they make a segmented welded together style pipe, and a stamped version like the one pictured from vito co.they look good ,but kinda pricey though ;) the blaster series fatbastards dont look like my blaster shearers at all though,looks like power pros(lrd) side routed pipe . :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the vitos fat bastards and i love them i also have vito's monoblock cylinders with the 4mill and love it, the bike flat out rips went to Glamis with it last month and the bike just kept pullin in every gear, 5th & 6th gear felt like 2nd & 3rd. no porting the bike made 79rwhp or 76 i forget i have the dyno though and this week i'm getting it ported so i'll post the dyno from the 2 ported and non-ported. (also the Fat Bastards made 2 more rwhp than the cpi's didn't test them against rockets though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i just got my fat bastards yesterday the finish is ok but not great, the fit is tight ... the expantion chamber on the right pipe is SOOOOO close to my cool head that it isn't funny "took a hour of fiddling with it so it would clear and not rest on the head. gonna try some 27.5 pilot's and 350 mains 4th clip on the needle will try to get some pix up of em installed :confused:

Edited by Wicked98Shee

• 5 years later...

i actually have a set of the vitos fat bastard pipes and they are for sale. they are 98% identical to the shear sm bore inframe. the silencers are identical, the only difference is there is a slight curve to the vitos head pipe where it connects to the cylinder and inm talking like a 3* angle difference. other then that, they are identical. and yes they pull hard and have great topend

this thread is almost 6 years old.

and nearly every comment about them has been false...

they are stamped by the same company that stamps shearer pipes, shearer assembles them, but to specs the Vito cam up with.

great pipes, not exactly a full drag pipe, Vito designed them to have the broadest powerband.

this thread is almost 6 years old.

Well, everyone say "Do a search"....this is what you get. :jesterlaugh:

We've got some new members posting here lately. :shrugani:

As for me....I hate the Fat Bastards. They fit bad, aren't as good as a Shearer......I don't know what else to say. You rarely see them on anything. Maybe because for the cost, you would do better either getting an FMF or stepping up to the CPI/SHEARERS.

I think the Fat Bastard pipe is good on the Blaster, but we know who the good pipe companys are. Vito's ain't one of them. :lol:

Well, everyone say "Do a search"....this is what you get. :jesterlaugh:

We've got some new members posting here lately. :shrugani:

As for me....I hate the Fat Bastards. They fit bad, aren't as good as a Shearer......I don't know what else to say. You rarely see them on anything. Maybe because for the cost, you would do better either getting an FMF or stepping up to the CPI/SHEARERS.

I think the Fat Bastard pipe is good on the Blaster, but we know who the good pipe companys are. Vito's ain't one of them. :lol:

Just like 99% of the crap your spew on this forum............................you could not be more wrong. Just a thought....but maybe the problem is you and not everybody else..............like I said....just a thought................

Just like 99% of the crap your spew on this forum............................you could not be more wrong. Just a thought....but maybe the problem is you and not everybody else..............like I said....just a thought................

Agreed. He's one of BansheeHQ's biggest dumbasses.

Agreed. He's one of BansheeHQ's biggest dumbasses.

So you both think that the Vito's fat bastards are a better trail pipe than an FMF?

You think that the Bastards are a better drag/dune pipe than the CPI/SHEARERS?

LOCO you just posted telling a guy that the Vito's stuff is junk and that he should have checked here first...we would have told you.

So now your amending that? The pipes are great...but everything else is junk?

Do we have ANY runs in the dyno section testing Vito's against anything? Maybe (like I said) you hardly ever see anyone running them, because people who are serious about making some power....wouldn't even think to try those.

Hell, Lane works for Vito's and he doesn't run the Bastards on ANYTHING!

Is there a record in ANY kind of motorized racing that is held by a machine running Vito's Fat Bastards?

Maybe you could clue me in since I'm such a dumbass. :shrugani:

So you both think that the Vito's fat bastards are a better trail pipe than an FMF?

You think that the Bastards are a better drag/dune pipe than the CPI/SHEARERS?

LOCO you just posted telling a guy that the Vito's stuff is junk and that he should have checked here first...we would have told you.

So now your amending that? The pipes are great...but everything else is junk?

Do we have ANY runs in the dyno section testing Vito's against anything? Maybe (like I said) you hardly ever see anyone running them, because people who are serious about making some power....wouldn't even think to try those.

Hell, Lane works for Vito's and he doesn't run the Bastards on ANYTHING!

Is there a record in ANY kind of motorized racing that is held by a machine running Vito's Fat Bastards?

Maybe you could clue me in since I'm such a dumbass. :shrugani:

You really are a fucking moron.. That post I made was in February 2005.

Furthermore, I wasn't commenting on anything in this post other than the fact that you're a fucking moron.