Moutain biking...

nater006

Okay, no jokes about activities not involving 4 wheels and a motor... :)

Anybody into moutain biking? looking for some fun places to go in Michigan, preferably southern MI, but.. wherever! Just wondering how many of you folks ride..

also, a good opportunity to show off my new bike... :) its got a few mods, and a SID carbon race fork on it. Pretty darn light. Trek 9.8 Elite -- full carbon fiber frame.

Clicky clicky for a slightly bigger pic'y

bike1-sm.jpg

Edited by nater006

Nice Bike man,

I ride a 2004 GT Ruckus softtail, seem to be riding the mountian bike a lot more than the shee these days.

Found a good DH trail last weekend not to far from me, had a whole lot of doubles and drops built in to it. Hopefully going to pick up a fullface soon when i get paid and head back out there.

Heres a pic of mine

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...074&hl=downhill

Edited by XTShee

I no longer ride, but did for years. I raced the Norba series for two year, but usually stuck to the East Coast races.

I started out on a Trek 600, then a Specialized M2 hardtail, then a Klean Adroit, moved from there to a Santa Cruz Heckler, then when I started to race DH a rode a Specialized FSR Team DH with A Monster T, from there went to a Cortina DH8 with a Shiver and raced a Foes ZigZag for DS. Racing was great, I'm just a little too beat up to even think of trying it anymore