bizkit_boy2000

01bansheeke

sounds pretty fucked up to me and the guy hasnt even posted here once to tell his side of the story. pretty much tells you who is at fault here. no way that peg got bent like that in shipping, the box would have been destroyed. hell it would take a vice and a hammer for a peg to get bent like that. id call him out on PS too. fuck his feelings if he doesnt wanna take care of shit id run his name thru the mud.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds pretty fucked up to me and the guy hasnt even posted here once to tell his side of the story. pretty much tells you who is at fault here. no way that peg got bent like that in shipping, the box would have been destroyed. hell it would take a vice and a hammer for a peg to get bent like that. id call him out on PS too. fuck his feelings if he doesnt wanna take care of shit id run his name thru the mud.

311847[/snapback]

Word.When people won't even post to defend there selfs it seems like they are hiding something. :angry:

Word.When people won't even post to defend there selfs it seems like they are hiding something. :angry:

311858[/snapback]

Its dickweeds like this that need to herded up and have and the ever living shit kicked outta them.. I got some spare time to do a little ass beatin' :headbang:

Edited by USMCRider

I wasn't aware the pegs were damaged when i sold them to him....I will be sending him his money back soon to resolve this, I know how it is to have that happen because it has happened to me before also. I don't sell shit parts if i had known i would not have sold them. My apologies to 01bansheeke. We are not in this sport to rip each other off and if you ask anyone that knows me they tell, i always am willing to help someone out; and work hard for what i and take pride in my banshee just the same. I spent over a year building the bike that i have now and take alot of pride in it. 01bansheeke shoot me an email.

I wasn't aware the pegs were damaged when i sold them to him....I will be sending him his money back soon to resolve this, I know how it is to have that happen because it has happened to me before also. I don't sell shit parts if i had known i would not have sold them. My apologies to 01bansheeke. We are not in this sport to rip each other off and if you ask anyone that knows me they tell, i always am willing to help someone out; and work hard for what i
Edited by SICK BOY

I didn't really look at them that closely when i sold them i had alot going on and just took some pics and boxed them up. I should have dealt with it in a better manner and i realize that.

I told you man. I'm not willing to do money order. I paypal'd you the money. Least you can do is the same. I trusted you to send them to me in the frist place after i payed for em, least you can do is send the money back to me the same way. You pay me..you get pegs. So, if you are willign to settle this..pm me and it wont' go any farther than here.

and another thing..i understand that you may not have looked at them closely etc when boxed them up. But for 1..your auction was VERY misleading..and 2 you repeatedly told me in e-mails that you do not plan on doing anything about this. This makes me very iffy on sending you the pegs and not getting paid back first. How can i trust you when you say things like that? That just pisses me off to no end when you expect me to trust you, and you say shit like that. banghead

So..if you want to send ME a money order first for the whole amount including shipping, then i will do a money order, otherwise, paypal me the money and you will have your pegs in the mail by the next day.

and another thing..i understand that you may not have looked at them closely etc when boxed them up. But for 1..your auction was VERY misleading..and 2 you repeatedly told me in e-mails that you do not plan on doing anything about this.  This makes me very iffy on sending you the pegs and not getting paid back first. How can i trust you when you say things like that?  That just pisses me off to no end when you expect me to trust you, and you say shit like that.  banghead

So..if you want to send ME a money order first for the whole amount including shipping, then i will do a money order, otherwise, paypal me the money and you will have your pegs in the mail by the next day.

312329[/snapback]

This sounds very reasonable to me.

Same here...That was some real bitch shit to do with those pegs. And to run your name in the mud for 41 bucks, your crazy man. A wise man once said, In this world all I got is My word and my balls and I dont break them for no one! :blink::blink:

312644[/snapback]

[/quo

e

ive meet nick hes a great guy.im sure he didnt mean to do this on pupose.why wpould he try to rip you off for 41$ when he has a 10mm cheeta.anyways hope this gets cleared up just putting in a word for nick.sence 100 people want to jump on him

Same here...That was some real bitch shit to do with those pegs. And to run your name in the mud for 41 bucks, your crazy man. A wise man once said, In this world all I got is My word and my balls and I dont break them for no one! :blink::blink:

312644[/snapback]

[/quo

e

ive meet nick hes a great guy.im sure he didnt mean to do this on pupose.why wpould he try to rip you off for 41$ when he has a 10mm cheeta.anyways hope this gets cleared up just putting in a word for nick.sence 100 people want to jump on him

312756[/snapback]

would that man happen to be in some movie called scarface? lmao

anyway...like I said before..i could really give a rats ass about a 10mil cheetah..who can afford what blah blah fucking blah. Its more principle than anything. I didn't want to resort to doing this, thats why i waited to do it. But i got kind of tired of ur great guy nick Telling me that I wasn't getting jack from him and to go to ups because it musta got damaged in shipping :yank:

100 people are jumping him for a good reason, this is how so called "good" people get bad names. $41 dollars isn't a ton of money..but it is MY MONEY..i don't fuck around with my money. I earn it, I spend it. I don't like when other people try to dick me around. Bottom line. I gave nick a chance to fix it in the first place without running his name through the mud..thick mud that is. So, it all could have been avoided, but ignorance got in the way. Nick now has his second chance, hopefully you come threw nick. I'm trusting you again.