Riding in Northc Carlina

MrTJ

im getting stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC and i never have been there. is there any good riding? what kind of terrain is there? im used to riding in Michigan, and theres some good riding in there but i have not herd much about NC. im gonna be there in about a month as soon and im done with with airborne. I wanna get my banshee send down but i wanna check out the area first. any info. would be appreciated, thanks

im getting stationed at Ft. Bragg, NC and i never have been there. is there any good riding? what kind of terrain is there? im used to riding in Michigan, and theres some good riding in there but i have not herd much about NC. im gonna be there in about a month as soon and im done with with airborne. I wanna get my banshee send down but i wanna check out the area first. any info. would be appreciated, thanks

307562[/snapback]

i ride in nc the riding pretty good what kind do you like, give me a pm if you ever want to ride, try the website www.atvnc.com thats all you need to know about riding in nc

im not to picky on the types of riding,i like about anything. im used to wooded trails back home, hill climbing is something else i like. i went to the dunes one too, thopught that was fun. as long as there is a fair amount of riding area i will be happy. thanks for the info, i might take you up on that offer, im not sure where in NC Ft. Bragg is though, any idea to its whereabouts compared you you?

thanks

how is the riding this time of year? once i get there its gonna probally be a few weeks before i am able to get the banshee down there. what kind of terrain is it?

308049[/snapback]

the riding is chilly and not much is open like nature forest but its still fun , kw04 im from asheboro nc if you know where that is

Let me know when you get here I only live about an hour or so from bragg. I moved here from Florida and there really is not any places to ride without having to pay admission. I'm a little closer to the coast and it is real muddy. Let me know what kind of places you find I'm willing to drive if you find something good I just don't care for mud cause I was used to riding in sand.

I just moved to NC recently also. You do have to search, but there's places to ride. There's a place in Chester, SC, pretty much right across the line from charlotte, called TNT motorsports park. I don't know if they have a web site, but they have 4 or 5 mx tracks. Quads are only allowed on 1 track that was specifically made for quads. That specific track was closed for renovation when I was there right before christmas, but they said it would be open soon. They also got a flat track w/ a smaller table top you can ride. They have a good trail loop, but it's kind of tight for a Banshee, manicured, though. Also there's a place called Forest Games up in the mountains, about an hour north of Greensboro. They got a lot of trails, $10 to ride, real cool people up there. When I was up there after Christmas they were supposed to be getting their trails serviced the next weekend. They had some too-deep mud holes, and some big ruts from the grizzlies and shit, but it was worth a short drive and $10. There's another place in Hickory, NC , called Brushy Mountain Motorsports park. They got a good web site, but they got a decible level and WILL enforce it, Quads ain't allowed on the mx tracks, I don't think. From what I've heard, it's not worth the trip mto get turned away. If anyone knows different, let me know.

• 11 months later...