Smoking?

I have low hours on my one stock banshee. When im riding really hard and "on it" , the bike is really smoking. The way i caught this was because i switched bikes with a buddy for a few minutes and let him go on it. When he cracked it down man the smoke was everywhere. The plugs are not fouled out, the carbs are clean, i cant think of any other reason other than a top end. And i dont see how that could be, because there's only 50 hours at MOST on this thing, ridden very carefully. Really wondering about this. Running it at 32:1 yamalube, bike is completely stock other than a kn air filter, help me out if you can.

When you are getting on it really hard you are just burning the left over oil that is in the pipes. Its nothing to worry about

306649[/snapback]

That what is sounds like to me too. My shee was doing this the other day for a few minutes when I first started it up after I put my new pipes on. As soon as I ran it for a few minutes it stopped.

or maybe the topend is really rich

306661[/snapback]

I dont think the top end would be that rich. Considering its a stock bike with a k&n, if anything it might be a little lean with the more air it is getting from the k&n.