Need some input

I posted a topic the other night that raised some contreversy but I was just messing with alot of you guys. But on the real I need some advice for myself as to if I should perchase a 86 250r trx or a lt 250 85. The 85 quadracer runs. I much much much rather have the honda 250r though. It is the 4 wheeler and the frame is good and it has brand new holeshot tires, brand new chrome pipe. It also has durablue extended axle. The problem is the engine has a hole right underneath the gearshifter. If you look right under it then you will see it is kind of rounded around the gear shifter were it comes out of the engine. It shoots out oil when it runs. Can this be fixed with jb weld or something. Or can a left hand case be bought to replace it. Or is that section the bottom end. I can get it for 1200 dollars.

The hole is probably from the chain breaking or coming off. Typical of R's. It would be much better than the quadracer. They suck if you ask me.

Look carefully at the frame. '86's were bad about cracking if they have been jumped very much.

R's have became cheap due to the new 450's. You can now pick them up ready to ride for about $1500.

No its not were the chain popped off its under where the gear shifter comes out the bottome end of the engine. It is right where it comes out and where it is kind of rounded around the metal. You have to get down low and look under the gear shifter to see it. It is a hole about 1" big. Any other advice.