planet sand

Maxxsmoke

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a member on various atv 2 stroke sites i would say planet sand is a decent,but kinda hard to navigate site with really good info for people wanting to build strokers or badass high performance machines ,but if you have fmf pipes and want to know what jetting to use then your on the wrong site,these guys have little interest in anything but shaving .2 milliseconds off their 300 foot times. not that thats bad ,but its really setup for the serious competitor ,not so much the guy with p.c. pipes trying to race his buddy in a cornfield in Alabama. i have had learned good stuff on both sites ,i have had my posts deleted fro m planet sand before and these were general intelligent questions in the correct forum sections too! im a moderator on everything2 stroke s o im well versed on cleaning shit up and kids causing trouble on sites and i didnt deserve that deleted post stuff ,but its like anything you gotta take the good with the bad ,regardless of what site your on theres always gonna be kids asking and telling bullshit and pissing off the valued members,on E2s i get rid of that shit immediatly to keep the peace and maintain intelligent info and stop any pissing matches . lately to me this site is being infested and going downhill with nonsense bickering and keyboard racers involved in too many dick measureing contests :confused:

All of you smucks need to get a life, none of you even know what you are talking about. This is the shitiest site I have ever been on. HQ SUCKS BIG BALLS, and all of you fucks do too. Get a life losers. :yank:  :yank:  :yank:  :unsure:  :cry:

379443[/snapback]

These are the kinds of things I stay away from Bluetraxx for.

lately to me this site is being infested and going downhill with nonsense bickering and keyboard racers involved in too many dick measureing contests

No shit. It has turned into, Who's girfriend is too thick, who's is too skiny, My boyfriends bike is faster than your's, my brothers this, my friends cubs is faster than............

Can we all agree that calling something "GAY" is best left in fourth period sophmore year. The problem with that last statement is most of the people that use words like that are looking forward to fourth period sophmore year.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a fan of PS,I guess theres alot of info on there if all you do is drag,but dragging only makes up about 10% of how I ride my shee.Drag racing can be fun,but the challenge is limited.Not to mention,the banshee is only a small percentage of the quads that make up planet sands riders.

I think theres more technical and banshee related info at the BHQ.Most of us trail riders or racers could care less about cheetahs and alky powered machines,sure their a site to see,but they wouldn't fair too well on a mx track or the woods of northeastern USA.

I think BHQ is good for the bashee rider who utilizes there machine in every aspect of riding,whereas PS is for the straight up drag racer.

Not a fan of PS,I guess theres alot of info on there if all you do is drag,but dragging only makes up about 10% of how I ride my shee.Drag racing can be fun,but the challenge is limited.Not to mention,the banshee is only a small percentage of the quads that make up planet sands riders.

I think theres more technical and banshee related info at the BHQ.Most of us trail riders or racers could care less about cheetahs and alky powered machines,sure their a site to see,but they wouldn't fair too well on a mx track or the woods of northeastern USA.

I think BHQ is good for the bashee rider who utilizes there machine in every aspect of riding,whereas PS is for the straight up drag racer.

386870[/snapback]

Planetsand is for drag racing. 2-strokes or 4-strokes that is what its purpose is. It isnt a mx, or a trails type forum.

I went on there to see what all the hoopla was about. Looked like it was from the early 90s with it's jumbles look. Pretty amateur. I really couldn't tell what was goin on.

Draggin? yyaaaaaaaaawn. That's fun for about 5 minutes.

386870[/snapback]

hmm..last i checked this site is called BANSHEEHQ..not TRAILBANSHEEHQ..i guess if this site is just for trailriders than see ya later..riding in circles through trees can be fun yes but it bores me..no excitement in it to me..just as drag racing is to you..i admit that drag racing with a piped banshee gets old..but i would rather make as much hp as i can and see how fast i can get from point A to point B and see how fast i can make my heart pound doin it..i thought this site was for banshee owners...not just ppl that ride their banshee in every aspect of riding..

There is no specific focus to this site other than being banshee related. It's not near as technical as PS in regards to drag racing and motor building, but I feel this site focuses on any and every aspect a banshee owner may experience with his or her quad in any environment. A very versatile site with a broad base of knowledge. :cheers:

hmm..last i checked this site is called BANSHEEHQ..not TRAILBANSHEEHQ..i guess if this site is just for trailriders than see ya later..

389629[/snapback]

Well then see ya later... He didnt say it was trail Banshee HQ just for trail riders. We have forums for drag, MX, Flat Track, Sand, and Cross Country. It's a site for a variety of riding scenes, whereas PS, the main focus is drag racing. Which isnt a bad thing, just simple fact. If I were to get into drag racing, Id go over to PS. If I was gonna get into motocross, people over at PS would laugh at me and tell me to take a flying leap. That's just the way it is. You can like it or love it.

There is no specific focus to this site other than being banshee related. It's not near as technical as PS in regards to drag racing and motor building, but I feel this site focuses on any and every aspect a banshee owner may experience with his or her quad in any environment. A very versatile site with a broad base of knowledge.  :cheers:

389635[/snapback]

Well said.

• 3 weeks later...
much love for PS

No tellin how much work I'd get done if I'd never come across e2s, PS, and HQ.  Just hope my IT dept never starts tracking net usage :P

392201[/snapback]

damn slacker flunky :D J/K