Need advice ASAP

Me and my friend just found a stupid mutha f'r. He called my friend and asked him if he wanted his 85 250r 3wheeler back for 1,000. He has a 250r 4wheeler that is a 86 for 1,500 and he has a 85 250 quadracer for 1,000. He told us that for the two hondas he would sell them for 2000 or for every thing 3,000. He is so stupid. The quadracer runs as well as the 250r 3wheeler. The 250r 4wheeler though doesn't. Where the gear shifter is the case is busted so it shoots out oil. I figured for about 200 at the worst it can be fixed. The only thing is that my friend wants to drag race but he's not sure of how a quadracer would do in a drag race. We will be dragging on the road. Can he expect to fly if he runs alcohol and have it ported and bored out. What about a rm250 powervalve cylinder. Will that work.

i know someone makes a 350 kit for the lt250, just cant remember who. i know that motherfucker must be fast. but anyway, i would jump all over that deal, but i would probally keep the running lt250 and part everything else out and have a free quad. :cheers:

Edited by chris642

I second that

304883[/snapback]

im puzzled, you own a banshee and think its a pig. so you plan to buy a suzuki of all things to make fast? maybe you should put that three grand into an A&S alcohol setup ( :drool: ) and see if you dont have a running mother fucker at the end of the day.