weather sucks this year

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: I can only imagine how bad that'd blow... banghead  So you guys go from cut'n grass to shovel'n snow...too much excitement for me, I'll stick with my desk job. :lol:  :D

302846[/snapback]

Yeah it sucks, I started at like 5:30pm and stopped at 3am. The lot wasnt done, I was too tired to do anymore. Plus my feet were cold. I was pushin with one of our Case loaders, we got a snow blade on it. Its got a heater, but my feet always get cold. :confused: If I would have stayed I would have been there till like 7 that morning. Yes, we do everything, cut grass, pour concrete, push snow, bunch of other stuff to.

Yeah it sucks, I started at like 5:30pm and stopped at 3am. The lot wasnt done, I was too tired to do anymore. Plus my feet were cold. I was pushin with one of our Case loaders, we got a snow blade on it. Its got a heater, but my feet always get cold. :confused: If I would have stayed I would have been there till like 7 that morning. Yes, we do everything, cut grass, pour concrete, push snow, bunch of other stuff to.

303000[/snapback]

What a stud :lol:

bout 10" of snow here in chicago, all fell in the last 24 hours, ive spent 5 hours snowblowing  in this time, and Im tired as hell right now!supp to warm up next week so we wil be dealing in slushy shit too. Damn I hate winter, and to think I lived in so. cali for 7 years, why the fuck am I back here??!!!!

302694[/snapback]

yea no shit it was 70 here in austin on tuesday and now its like 45 and tomorrow its gonna be almost 70 again

303000[/snapback]

i was out from 6am to 2 am next day .. so i know what you mean... sleep biggest part of the day today to get rest... now my feet was warm cus i'm in a truck but my neck hurts from the shirt rubbing it raw from turning my head to watch out for the idiots that should be home... you guys need cat skidders they got good heaters..if you get the cab... does your case have a cab or just a heater and a homemade door??? this all may sound stupid but spend 20 hrs or more in a truck going back and forth back and forth plus throw in a bunch of damn ass drivers who should be home...

yesterday with this storm it was freezing rain all day, so schools closed agian, but only because their using it as a shelter since most of the area lost power from ice building up on power lines, trees, (and my mail box) and snaping them. they declared "state of emerengcy" last night, when that happens you usualy see quads and snow mobiles all over the roads, not sure if its legal then or just what we do around here, but that stuff was too nasty to be takin a 2 wheel drive sport quad out in.

303000[/snapback]

You oughta go to a sporting good store & check out the hunting section. They got those wool socks with little sleaves in them for little warmers. You can get little packages that you break-up & they heat up...slip those in the sleaves on the socks & your feet will be sweat'n... :cheers:

It snowed(still snowing) out here (Las Vegas) today.....

Uhh hello, it'sthe desert??!!!.... :confused:

here's a pic of it when it started this morning. It melted as soon as it hit the ground in most places,. i do have pics where you can see the snow on the ground, but my phone decided to crap out on me today, so i couldnt download em..

snow in Las Vegas

Edited by Otis

Yes it sucks December23 four inches of ice the electric went out for three days.Then the temp.dropped to below zero for two days then it warmed up to 50 and rained for three days now the dam river is at flood stage and still going up by Monday my basement will be flooded.Living in the Ohio valley is great. :shootself:

It snowed(still snowing) out here (Las Vegas) today.....

Uhh hello, it'sthe  desert??!!!.... :confused:

here's a pic of it when it started this morning. It melted as soon as it hit the ground in most places,. i do  have pics where you can see the snow on the ground, but my phone decided to crap out on me today, so i couldnt download em..

snow in Las Vegas

303389[/snapback]

Shit I heard on the radio where they closed I-15 just outside of St. George to Cedar City because of the shitty weather. About 100 miles north of there are a couple of good sized hills, and there are signs that state you have to have tire chains or 4 wheel drive to pass between november and march. All this about 200 miles from Vegas. :huh:

It sux up here in the TugHill Region also. We have probably had a max of 6-8 inches chrismas eve and that was the most so far. Then after that it all melted, making everything real slushy and shitty. Now we just got an other 5 inches and its allready 35 out melting it away. Most people around here can drive well, its just sometimes we get Canadians coming through who drive too damn slow banghead