best all out mud tire

oldschool98

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you doing riding a banshee and going mudding?? but to answer your question 21" tires would do fine, id try and go with something with the treads providing forward traction if its in the mud, like mudbugs or gators..but then again i never would go "mudding" w/ a banshee so im not really sure.. :blink:

298834[/snapback]

:huh: You wouldn't ride a banshee in a little mud? The other day after it rained I went out and cruized my trails and hills to check how much it rained. Most of my trails and hill climbs were pretty muddy. The mud was like 1 or 2 inches deep (before it rained it was all loose dirt and loam) and below it was hard packed and slick. I'm runnin a set of used bandits on my banshee and I didn't have a problem climbing any hills. Maybe I spun the entire way up in 3rd gear but at least I made it to the top :rolleyes: . In front of one of my hills there is this big open grassy spot that was muddy underneath. My friend was with me on his blaster and we decided to do some doughnuts and roost each other and stuff. I was doing big wide doughnuts in 3rd and 4th gear and throwin roost and chunks of mud and grass the size of soft balls probably 30 or 40 feet in the air. It was the most fun I had ever had riding :lol:

That's pretty damn high :blink:  Mud ridin' is fun :headbang:

336378[/snapback]

well, not EXACTLY that high, maybe 10 or 15 feet high, but I was throwin it about 30 back behind me. When I would stop doin a doughnut, it would take like 2 seconds for all the mud to fall, and most of it fell right on top of me :P

Spider Tracs....These are the shit going all the way back to my Tecate days.

302979[/snapback]

We have tons of mud in Southern Maryland. Spider Tracs in the back. :headbang:

f4f19f60.jpg

f4f19f00.jpg

336678[/snapback]

Spider Tracs :headbang: Not only are they an excellent mud tire, they kick ass in other types of terrain. They wear really good. But they're a liitle on the heavy side.

i really like my ps bandits. they work great on trails, mud, hill climbs, wherever. i always get a kick out of guys that avoid mud and puddles with their shee's. :rotflmao: i don't hit mudholes and see what it takes to swamp mine, but i do like to play in the mud and muck. you can't go far here in pa without finding some mud, or crossing a creek or two, :clap: like it or not! that's why i'm not worried about chrome and billet to make her look pretty, 10 minutes of riding and you can't see it anyway, and then hours of cleaning and polishing later. :huh: