New Topic?

BigRed350x

I can't think of something to talk about, but we seriously need a new topic. I am getting sick of getting on the HQ every night to see that the Banshee / YFZ / 450R post is still up top. Obviously we are here because we all like the Banshee, the YFZ450 is an awesome bike, the 450R sucks ass because it is honda... yadda yadda yadda... get over it. :yank:

since you guys mentioned the 450 i was wondering who would win in a cross country race against my cr500 banshee and a yfz450. my mods are" cr500 engine, ftz drag pipe, ported, wheels and tires and some stickers. oh yea i have handlebars too. the yfz is all stock. who will win and how much money should i put on this race? i think i can take him but he says his 450 has a jet engine in it. im not sure but i think he said he has retractable wings too. so he might be able to fly. i dont wanna let this 4 stroke chump beat me so i dont know what to do. any suggestions?? :P

since you guys mentioned the 450 i was wondering who would win in a cross country race against my cr500 banshee and a yfz450. my mods are" cr500 engine, ftz drag pipe, ported, wheels and tires and some stickers. oh yea i have handlebars too. the yfz is all stock. who will win and how much money should i put on this race? i think i can take him but he says his 450 has a jet engine in it. im not sure but i think he said he has retractable wings too. so he might be able to fly. i dont wanna let this 4 stroke chump beat me so i dont know what to do. any suggestions?? :P

297413[/snapback]

Sorry loco but you dont stand a chance, just take your girl out to a movie or something and forget about it.