2005 GNCC Schedule

Meat

guys racing gncc are 45 and 46 inches wide.

Id love to take a road trip out to Texas for the first gncc round, but I cant get anyone to go with me.

297013[/snapback]

Damn that's narrow, I think I was 52" with my old wheels. Wish you could make it Meat but I know that's one hell of a long haul for you...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm around 48 to 49" and was thinking of getting some different offset fronts that might narrow me up another inch or so. Dunno if they make that offset or not. Ben, I'm pretty much as wide as you I guess, I'm +2 arms and stock wheels.

Later fellas.

How far along are ya with the R Meat?

Oooo its comin' along. I was searching the HQ for my old "My250r" thread, I was going to post some updated pictures. I did a TON of mods to it allready, some pretty neat stuff.

was wondering if that was you....

... the one and only meat. :cheers:

I cant' find my "250r" thread. Maybe I didn't post any of my 250r pictures on the bansheehq ?? i dunno, I sure thought I did. So I did a search for "250r" and like everytime I try to use the search function, I find 50 threads with the word "250r" mentioned once and can't find the thread I want. :shrugani: Im too stoopid to use the search function I guess.

thanks scott thats the thread I was lookin' for. And I did put my name is as the "author of the thread" or whatever.... and still couldnt find the thread.

I'll get some pictures of my mods soon. I have it all ripped apart now. I got some long travel A-arms to show yas. B)

I wanna go to Texas and race the first GNCC round, who's goin' with me ? Road trip !!!

Damn Meat that R looks great, can't wait to see what it looks like now. Hey have you pursued any sponsorships at all? Ridingorhiding hooked us up with a sponsorship request letter, it never hurts to try so if ya want to check it out let me know and I'll email it to ya.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey have you pursued any sponsorships at all?

Na, cause I dont' have any racing experience yet. I buy the majority of my parts "used" on Ebay. Used ebay parts can be had for 50% off if you use Ebay :D so Ebay is my current sponsor so to speak :cheers:

Edited by Meat

• 2 weeks later...

Round 11 Sept 24/25

Unadilla Valley Sports Center

New Berlin, NY

The Unadilla race is going to be the shiznit this year. I definetly want to head up to Unadilla to spectate and maybe possibly race it. Its the first year for GNCC at Unadilla, it should be a good one.