50 plus mph head on.....

r6rider04

had my shee for not evan two days, and i have a 1/4 mile long gravel driveway with a good size knoll in the middle,, so i was showing my buddies the power of the shee by hauling 5th gear wheelies off this hill in my driveway, well my buddy on his 200x 3-wheeler thought he would be funny and haul a wheelie on the other side( knowing that i'm coming mind you banghead ) so you can already see where this goes........ i had just enough time to set the front down and lock up all 4 tires .. so i don't know how fast it goes in any given gear but i'm guessing i was around 50mph when we hit.... me and the shee flipped over frontwards, my buddy ended up like 20 feet out in the field, i kinda just hit the ground, rolled and jumped up on my feet, and grabbed the shee and flipped it back over, then realized i was hurtin a little, just some scrapes and bruises for me and the shee :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so how badly did your shee get it, or is it not very badly and how badly did you get hurt, is the banshee fixed right now or is it still broke,? man if that happened to me, i would be in tears depending on how badly i wou;ld have gotten hurt.

• 3 weeks later...
:wacko: I know what head on at 50mph fells like, it isn't fun. I hit a stump doing at least 50mph and I don't remember the accident. My friends told me I landed about thirty feet from were I hit the stump, and that I was knocked out for over five minutes, I had a good concusion, thankfully I was wearing all my gear. The banshee didn't fair so well, I cost me $4000 Canadain to fix it, around threee US. I still love her though!