Engine Builder

WickedBanshee

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the guy that posted earlier about this becoming a pissing match, what a waste to read to Ill make mine brief. Most of the people that post on here are kiddos that just like to think they have the fastest. I have had just about every major builders engine come through my hands and they are all tit for tat in like respectives. GRR by no means has anything any better that Buddy does or Dan for that matter. Its just who you like and who takes care of you the most. When it all comes down to it, speed cost money....how fast do you want to go. You can get a chance to prove your point in Gilbert, La real soon, so secure your pie hole and lets see who comes to the track then for bragging rights. By the way all of the fastest official recorded times are on the planet sand website for your reading pleasure. :cheers:

I agree with the guy that posted earlier about this becoming a pissing match, what a waste to read to Ill make mine brief.  Most of the people that post on here are kiddos that just like to think they have the fastest.  I have had just about every major builders engine come through my hands and they are all tit for tat in like respectives.  GRR by no means has anything any better that Buddy does or Dan for that matter.  Its just who you like and who takes care of you the most.  When it all comes down to it, speed cost money....how fast do you want to go.  You can get a chance to prove your point in Gilbert, La real soon, so secure your pie hole and lets see who comes to the track then for bragging rights.  By the way all of the fastest official recorded times are on the planet sand website for your reading pleasure.  :cheers:

295127[/snapback]

well said quick 350. I just kinda turned into a little dispute but all that has been settled. Your right man, its about who you like and who takes care of you the most. I hope I will have my bike all back together before that race comes. When is it?