Engine Builder

WickedBanshee

D you must be crazy to even think about racing on ice. I dont like to ride if the temp is below 50 degrees

296027[/snapback]

the series i saw was n st. louis in an ice arena... really wasnt 2 bad inside there... but like i said why spend all the $ on studded tires and run a small indoor that is catered 2 the main group... they automatically were on the front row

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if your wanting ny info on the ice races go to http://www.atavaonline.com then scroll down to the very bottom and click more news and go down about halfway and there will be headlines for each month, in the november section it will say ice racing goes extreme-indoors, and they have all the places dates, etc. ill be at the two in tx. on feb. 18-20 most likely and i was planning on going to the one in louisiana but 2 broken bones in my right arm are keeping me from that so ill just have to wait for feb. :shrugani:

Edited by FlatTrackinIt55

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with the guy that posted earlier about this becoming a pissing match, what a waste to read to Ill make mine brief.  Most of the people that post on here are kiddos that just like to think they have the fastest.  I have had just about every major builders engine come through my hands and they are all tit for tat in like respectives.  GRR by no means has anything any better that Buddy does or Dan for that matter.  Its just who you like and who takes care of you the most.  When it all comes down to it, speed cost money....how fast do you want to go.  You can get a chance to prove your point in Gilbert, La real soon, so secure your pie hole and lets see who comes to the track then for bragging rights.  By the way all of the fastest official recorded times are on the planet sand website for your reading pleasure.  :cheers:

295127[/snapback]

very well said!

For building a 350, there's several in KS alone that are reputable builders. One is Kipp at Dune Trash Racing out of Wichita, KS, another is Jeff Wendorff at F.A.S.T. Racing in Holton, KS and another is Rick Cairo who is an individual builder in Atchison, KS.