Engine Builder

WickedBanshee

LMAO @ John!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just way to sick and tired of people discounting what we do(Team GRR), just because we innovate and use products that are different than what the mainstream use. Believe this there will be a ton more bikes spraying this year just to keep up with us. Not mad at ya KJ........you just need to know the rest of the story.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ John!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just way to sick and tired of people discounting what we do(Team GRR), just because we innovate and use products that are different than what the mainstream use. Believe this there will be a ton more bikes spraying this year just to keep up with us. Not mad at ya KJ........you just need to know the rest of the story.

292171[/snapback]

So where does Luke and Daniel, and Chris's credit come in?... I mean they are the only ones I know who tuned and rode thier bikes into the 3's last year. you might want to put nitrous on and your own shit see if you can catch your "teamates". :yank:

Trust me pal Chris Daniel Luke Herb, they all no where they stand.....they don't need props from me. They worked their asses off this year.Sprayed my bike all year long it's not as fast as the Mauks or Chris's but it's very respectable. .......Do I know you? Maybe from Little Sandy or something. The name sounds familiar.

I was going to have GRR build me a motor but getting ahold of them is impossible, I have left SHIT loads of messages over the last 2 months, hey I aint gonna beg them to build me a motor. So my cylinders are at A&S right now gettin done, little did I know that A&S was only an hour from where I live.

I was going to have GRR build me a motor but getting ahold of them is impossible, I have left SHIT loads of messages over the last 2 months, hey I aint gonna beg them to build me a motor. So my cylinders are at A&S right now gettin done, little did I know that A&S was only an hour from where I live.

292772[/snapback]

So you didn't like your old setup? :confused:

bizkit_boy2000 Your builder is in port huron? :shrugani: