Engine Builder

WickedBanshee

hey i noticed that the drag forum is kinda dead so how about telling everyone who did your motorwork and why you chose them. ill start

brent schimmer of DirtWorx out of Grand Island, Nebraska.

his stuff is the fastest around here and he is always in the top 3 at oklahoma.

his 520 t-rex ran a best of 3.88 so far with his 240 lb ass on it.(click the link in my sig for a video of it) he really needs a jockey. i chose him because he is close and really dependable, stands behind everything he does. and when your on a trip and something goes wrong on your bike, he takes time out of his riding to work on your bike.

so who done your engine and why did you pick them?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i noticed that the drag forum is kinda dead so how about telling everyone who did your motorwork and why you chose them.  ill start

brent schimmer of DirtWorx out of Grand Island, Nebraska.

his stuff is the fastest around here and he is always in the top 3 at oklahoma. 

his 520 t-rex ran a best of 3.88 so far with his 240 lb ass on it.(click the link in my sig for a video of it)  he really needs a jockey.  i chose him because he is close and really dependable, stands behind everything he does.  and when your on a trip and something goes wrong on your bike, he takes time out of his riding to work on your bike.

so who done your engine and why did you pick them?

291751[/snapback]

Buddy Deville at Southern Style Racing is my engine builder. He has some of the fastest bikes around. One of the 350's he built holds the record for a 350 with a 4.04. Oh and his triple cylindered banshee has the world record for triples with a 3.51 and I look to see some way better numbers than that here soon. He is a very good person to deal with. He will help you in any way that he can.

Just for the record GRR has the fastest 350's in the world. Followed very closely by A&S. They are both very deep in the 3.80's. And A&S had the fastest triple with a 3.53. The fastest I have heard of Buddy running is 3.58, which is still smokin'. The A&s triple has now been sold. And as for my builder it's GRR.

Just for the record GRR has the fastest 350's in the world. Followed very closely by A&S. They are both very deep in the 3.80's. And A&S had the fastest triple with a 3.53. The fastest I have heard of Buddy running is 3.58, which is still smokin'. The A&s triple has now been sold. And as for my builder it's GRR.

291870[/snapback]

Yea GRR has the record for 350s on nitrous, Buddy's is all motor. And A&S doesn't have the fastest triple, Buddy's triple just ran a 3.51 yesterday. I talked to him today and he said the track wasn't even right yet, he thinks he will get some 3.4's out of it.

Yea GRR has the record for 350s on nitrous, Buddy's is all motor. And A&S doesn't have the fastest triple, Buddy's triple just ran a 3.51 yesterday. I talked to him today and he said the track wasn't even right yet, he thinks he will get some 3.4's out of it.

291898[/snapback]

Buddy's triple just ran a 3.47. Thats why my engine builder is Buddy Deville at SOUTHERN STYLE RACING.

Edited by KJ_S

Albany Cycle Performance did my motor work. Only took them two weeks, took the whole bike, split the cases, put in new crank, replaced worn transmission parts, ported the jugs and cases, and set up our new lectrons. Gave us a very good price too. I've ran a 4.57 and consistant 4.60s on a gas 350, inframes, no override and no light parts.

My winter project is a 10mm 535 Cheetah.... I have been talking to Lynn Chauvie at ( L C performance ).... Any of you guys have an opinion or information on him???

291928[/snapback]

Hey enForcer you can choose who ever you want to build your bike. There is a lot of builders out there to choose from. The ones that have really proved their self to everybody as far as I know are: A&S Racing, Packard Enterprises, SOUTHERN STYLE RACING, Luke Benoit,GRR, and a few more, those are just the ones that came to mind. If L C performance doesn't come through on what you want, Buddy has had some experience with those 10mm. I have his # if you want to give him a call.

GRR has the record for the fastest 350 period. Who gives a damn if it is with nitrous or not! This is bullshit. Did Buddy run a 4.04 on the 350. Hell no. He has light weight jockeys do it. He does'nt even drive his own shit. Did Buddy run a 3.47 on the triple, hell no. Buddy's 350 is'nt a stock cyl. bike, but I did'nt hear you mention that. The point is it does not matter what the bike has on it. If it's a 350 it's a 350. Anyone can go out and purchase nitrous just like anyone can go out and purchase a drag frame, an aluminun axle and all the other go fast goodies we have on our bikes. It is up to the individual to put it all together and make a fast bike. Then when we make fast bikes, y'all change the rules and come up with reasons your shit is faster. All I got to say is look at the scoreboard. I think you guys are pissed because our little 350's kick the shit out of your huge dollar Cheeteh bikes. Oh yeah....GRR will have 350's in the 3.60's this year how bout Buddy? When you put it in that perspective that three cyl. 800+cc motor really is'nt all that impressive now is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRR has the record for the fastest 350 period. Who gives a damn if it is with nitrous or not! This is bullshit. Did Buddy run a 4.04 on the 350. Hell no. He has light weight jockeys do it. He does'nt even drive his own shit. Did Buddy run a 3.47 on the triple, hell no. Buddy's 350 is'nt a stock cyl. bike, but I did'nt hear you mention that. The point is it does not matter what the bike has on it. If it's a 350 it's a 350. Anyone can go out and purchase nitrous just like anyone can go out and purchase a drag frame, an aluminun axle and all the other go fast goodies we have on our bikes. It is up to the individual to put it all together and make a fast bike. Then when we make fast bikes, y'all change the rules and come up with reasons your shit is faster. All I got to say is look at the scoreboard.
Edited by duecebanshees

GRR has the record for the fastest 350 period. Who gives a damn if it is with nitrous or not! This is bullshit. Did Buddy run a 4.04 on the 350. Hell no. He has light weight jockeys do it. He does'nt even drive his own shit. Did Buddy run a 3.47 on the triple, hell no. Buddy's 350 is'nt a stock cyl. bike, but I did'nt hear you mention that. The point is it does not matter what the bike has on it. If it's a 350 it's a 350. Anyone can go out and purchase nitrous just like anyone can go out and purchase a drag frame, an aluminun axle and all the other go fast goodies we have on our bikes. It is up to the individual to put it all together and make a fast bike. Then when we make fast bikes, y'all change the rules and come up with reasons your shit is faster. All I got to say is look at the scoreboard.  I think you guys are pissed because our little 350's kick the shit out of your huge dollar Cheeteh bikes.  Oh yeah....GRR will have 350's in the 3.60's this year how bout Buddy? When you put it in that perspective that three cyl. 800+cc motor really is'nt all that impressive now is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

292046[/snapback]

Look here alcoholbanshee I'm not trying to start anything with you. What is your deal man? "And you said yalls Cheetha bikes", man I am 16 years old and have a Southern Style Racing 350 that I am proud of because to be 16 and have a drag banshee that will haul ass thats pretty impressive if you ask me and I have to pay my mother every damn month just to have it. So you if you want to catch an attitude with somebody you need to look elsewhere. All I am saying is that Southern Style Racing has some fast bikes. If it this satisfies you man I will say this for you," Grand River Racing is the best in world everybody" remember that. Thats all I have to say about that.