2 into1 carb kit

cOoLDeviL

i have problem in my main jet i can't get it dial right i tryed every set that i have and stell didn't get it . i tryed 175 , 185 , 195 , 225 , and all theas jet's with no diffrance . the problem that i have is the half throutle has more top end than the WOT does any of you know what couse this problem ? im realy sik tired because of this ? any info will help .

hi all i have the trinity C.V. system with 35mm  and yesterday i opend the needle to see that what i have inside is not DEK or EEK  it was DGK  what that suppost to mean and this needle is it good or bad  ? :wacko:

291004[/snapback]

not sure what mods you have, but try the eek needle and the 185 main,with you clip 4 down from the top.

the dgk is a long needle with to much taper.

hope this helps.

:bolt:

Cooldevil,

When I first put on my 2 into 1 with a 33pwk, I seemed to have a lot of trouble with the main jet. But in my case, the needle position and pilot jet seemed to be the most critical. Of course the main is important, but it wasn't till I got the needle in the correct location did things come alive. On my search here on the HQ, I found most were running the needle richer (4th notch down), well mine likes it leaner (2nd notch down). Till I got that, I couldn't even get an accurate plug chop at WOT. Your symptoms seem the opposite of what I was dealing with now that I've re-read your post. Was this setup running good before? Where are you on your needle position? What pilots? ELEVATION AND TEMP???

the dgk is a long needle with to much taper.

what do you mean in that is it recher or leaner than the DEK ?

i know that the EEK is richer than the DEK but i have no idea about the DGK ?

291813[/snapback]

the dgk and the dek both have the same taper, both leaner than the eek.

the middle letter is the length, G is longer than the E, thats why you have the clip on the bottom try to raise the needle out of the main. wiith the eek needle you should be able to raise the clip use a smaller main. it should run alot cleaner.

If your planning on buying a new needle, you will need to know which direction to go (leaner or richer). Have you had any success moving the needle, if so which way seemed to help the most? That will be a good indicator of what to get.

Mine came with a DEK in case your doing an impromptu poll.