banshee vs. tri-z 250

tithead

ok, my friends has just got a tri-z 350. he has challenged me to a drag race and we put 50 sheets on this. i thought it was a good idea at the time but when i got home i thought to myself i dont know that much about them, apart from they are easy to flip.

surely, if they are easy to flip, they must have loads of power??????

my mate says his tri z is fully loaded on mods. when i asked him what it had on it he didnt reply so im guessing he is talking shit to put me off...... theres no way im going to back out of this race, i want to tear him a new ass hole!!!!!

my mods are in my sig. if you take the tri-z as being fully modded, what are my chances?????

sorry if this is a dumb question, im not that clued up on the tri-z, and even though its a smaller bike, looks can be deceiving!

tithead

• 2 weeks later...

Could be in trouble. When my banshee was stock, I raced a tri z and it was very very close. I beat him off the line, then he came back and he was maxed out and I still had another gear. Good thing I had a 6th or I would have been toast. If all else fails and he's gonna beat you, run him off the rode. :shrugani:

• 2 weeks later...