Traxxas Tmaxx and Traxxas 4tec

ellison445

I have Traxxas Tmaxx with about 1 gallon of fuel ran through it, with allot of extras including tires, rims, bodies, fail safe, temp gauge, custom dual exhaust and I also have a Traxxas 4 tec with about 4 tanks of fuel ran through it, still in the break in process. with extras as well. would save and give to my little boy, but he only wants to ride his quad all day long. I am looking for banshee parts or other trades. Let me know what you got, or make me an offer. By the way, both engines are the 2.5

thanks. Jeff

I have a few thing you might want to trade for. I have a chromed clutch case off of my 2003, I also have AC Pro pegs with the blue net, and a set of BANSHEE 28MM PWK KEIHIN RACING CARBS. I was only looking at your TMAXX Truck

let me know if you want to trade.

Robert

I have a few thing you might want to trade for. I have a chromed clutch case off of my 2003, I also have AC Pro pegs with the blue net, and a set of BANSHEE 28MM PWK KEIHIN RACING CARBS. I was only looking at your TMAXX Truck

Robert

Please send any pics to jeff_recruiter13@yahoo.com. I will also reply with more pics of the truck and car.

Thanks

Jeff

Robert

290204[/snapback]

Car is still up for grabs, Looks Like the truck MIGHT have a new home soon!

Please send any pics to jeff_recruiter13@yahoo.com. I will also reply with more pics of the truck and car.

Thanks

Jeff

Robert

290204[/snapback]

290236[/snapback]

• 1 month later...