HQ Spring Ride Bitches!

txblueshee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is anyone gonna set a date so ppl can plan this ... some are going spring break some are ging easter and some are going rattlesnake weekend... they are all diff dates so lets set a date when to have a hq ride cus even ppls spring breaks are at diff times........ i just wanna know when the date is for sure so i can plan i am going easter weekend for sure. but would like to make the hq ride too if not that weekend and from the sounds of it ... looks like it will be week before easter... need a date.......

Count me in....I'll be there :cheers: Hey Dunegirl said she was gonna make Sandfest.... :clap:

299858[/snapback]

I'll prob be there every big weekend...they're havin some sandjam this year too...probably have to try to make that one see what it's like....dune_girl loves the parties!!! :dance:

:cheers:

when is sandjam??? never heard of it :shrugani:

300921[/snapback]

A new event is being planned this year. It will be called "Sand Jam 05". The target date is set for the 3rd weekend in June (18th and 19th). Freestyle Motorcross Riders will be the featrued attraction. In addition there are plans to have bands and other entertainment.

:confused: GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW IT GOES :confused:

well I guess its time to get the map out i'm there  :bolt:

when? set a date let me know :cheers:

300997[/snapback]

Obviously by reading this thread you can tell that everybody has spring break at a different time so there will probably be people down there a few weekends of march....BUT....if you're wantin to go for the big party

April 2 is Rattlesnake weekend

June something is the sand jam 05<~~~~~~~~~a new event so i dont know how that's goin to go

and....Sandfest is in September sometime

Those are all that large events for Sahara but if you plan on goin you better get there early cause usually it's hard to find a place to camp AND they have shut down camping on the "strip" in north camp...

go to www.waynoka.com you can find some info there :headbang:

Obviously by reading this thread you can tell that everybody has spring break at a different time so there will probably be people down there a few weekends of march....BUT....if you're wantin to go for the big party

April 2 is Rattlesnake weekend

June something is the sand jam 05<~~~~~~~~~a new event so i dont know how that's goin to go

and....Sandfest is in September sometime

Those are all that large events for Sahara but if you plan on goin you better get there early cause usually it's hard to find a place to camp AND they have shut down camping on the "strip" in north camp...

go to www.waynoka.com you can find some info there  :headbang:

301007[/snapback]

thank you for the info what is the ridin like all sand ? big hills bowls drag racing :confused:

thank you for the info what is the ridin like all sand ? big hills bowls drag racing  :confused:

301048[/snapback]

yah it's all sand--1450 acres of it---the dunes range from 25 to 75 feet....i think there are a couple of bowls....not sure :confused: and as far as drag racing...sandfest is the big drag weekend for the bikes that are really tricked out---but they also have places where people will just sit and race

yah it's all sand--1450 acres of it---the dunes range from 25 to 75 feet....i think there are a couple of bowls....not sure  :confused: and as far as drag racing...sandfest is the big drag weekend for the bikes that are really tricked out---but they also have places where people will just sit and race

301065[/snapback]

snake weekend me and the boys will be there :cheers:

hope to see ya there I can't wait :headbang:

where is a good party spot to stay and do they book up fast???????

snake weekend me and the boys will be there :cheers:

hope to see ya there I can't wait :headbang:

where is a good party spot to stay and do they book up fast???????

301109[/snapback]

if you make it in the park you will be where the party is.... so i'd say if you make it in the gate you found the party spot....