Has anyone dynoed Rocket Pipes on a stock banshee?

richybanshee

I'm interested in knowing if some one has dynoed their rocket pipes in a stock banshee.

How much power they make compared to stocks and at what rpm?

How much torque and at what rpm?

How loud they are, in db please?

Is this a top end pipe?

If you had to compare the performance of this pipe with another, to describe it, which one will it be? (Example: My Rockets feel like fmf Gnarlys in the bottomend but pull like CPI's in the top end and rev more)

Thanks for your help guys.

I keep hearing that they are the best pipe in the world.  Why would you want a dyno to back up a claim like that. :P

287985[/snapback]

probably like most people, when your spending $500+ on pipes, you go by a little bit more than word of mouth.

287990[/snapback]

Not many people put Rockets on stock port banshees that intend to keep it stock for very long. I had them on my shee with stock port for about 2 monthes and then I got ported and stroked so here's some more word of mouth. I had FMF's before that and all I can say is for the small amount of bottom end I lost, I gained a whole shit load in the mid and top. That was measured on the seat of my pants dyno.

That was measured on the seat of my pants dyno.

290738[/snapback]

Hmmmm....How much you chargin an hour for that dyno??? and does it work good?

291655[/snapback]

Here is a crappy picture of a dyno on a bone stocker, with the old style silencers. The new style silencers are being dynoed soon by someone. Hopefully they will be sending my the results!

Yes, they are fast

No, they are not loud

Yes, you gain top end up the wazoo

yes, you GAIN bottom end over T5s

No, i dont have any more dynos yet

anyone wanna dyno them for me?

• 2 weeks later...
i should have dyno test results between rockets, cpi's and t5s on friday. im hittin up the dyno with my bike so ill post up the info as soon as i get back to my house.

Loco ... What happened with does dyno runs you were going to do between Rockets, CPI's and T5's ?

I will like to see what you found out.

:bolt:

Edited by richybanshee

Loco ... What happened with does dyno runs you were going to do between Rockets, CPI's and T5's ?

I will like to see what you found out.

:bolt:

296651[/snapback]

well my builder didnt show up with the cpis and at 100 bucks an hour i said fuck it on the toomeys. jim at passion racing just posted up a dyno sheet in the images forum of cpis vs rockets. the cpis looked to make about 4 more hp but the torque was pretty much equal. i believe this was on one of his 12 port stroker motors. check out that thread.