halo 2

has any1 played halo 2 yet ? i have and it blows i beat it in 1 day , they make us wait a year and a half and for the friggin game and it took me about 10 hours to beat it , halo 1 kicks this games butt i think , does any1 feel the same way ? it makes me wanna beat my head into wall when i think there gunna make us wait another year for halo 3 banghead

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bro is huge on games, anything you want to know, as long as its a games hes played, he will tell you anything about it!

he completed pandora tomorow in 1 day, freedome fighters in 1 day and unreal 2: the awakening in a day. if that means anything to you?

he hasent played halo 2 yet but ahas spoken to all his friends that have it and they say it blows to! they say its exactly like halo1 and that what lets it down. they are pissed off cos they have waited so long and it sucks cos theres not many new things in it.

iv asked him to type what he thinks when he gets back from playing it.

has any1 played halo 2 yet ? i have and it blows i beat it in 1 day , they make us wait a year and a half and for the friggin game and it took me about 10 hours to beat it , halo 1 kicks this games butt i think , does any1 feel the same way ? it makes me wanna beat my head into wall when i think there gunna make us wait another year for halo 3  banghead

285144[/snapback]

I thought it sucked as well.....my 3 year old cousin kicked ass though!! :confused:

i beat freedom fighters in like 2 but it was on and off playing , i beat red faction 2 last night , i beat chronicles of riddick in like a day and a half, rainbow 6 3 took a while , still havent beet r63 black arrow, but uh does any1 no how to take an xbox apart , ive noticed it getting slower and freezing alot latley so it needs to be cleaned, but i cant figure out how to take it apart banghead

My brother bought it and i was kinda disappointed in how it was.I think there was too much hype how great it was gonna be,and then when everyone got to play it,they weren't impressed.Some of the changes they made i feel made the game worse.The first Halo is alot better than this one for sure.

You dont need any fancy tool to take it apart, a normal common head screwdriver will work. Just get one that will fit across the star and use that. Any normal computer screw driver set will have what you need. There is Nothing fancy about them, I have taken 5 apart and put back together, and put mod chips in 3. They are pretty much a desktop computer in a small black box.

I never liked halo in the first place, I rented the first one and it was alright I guess. I got the second one as a gift and I don't care for it much, I spend wayyyyy more time on San Andreas than Halo 2. I still havent beat it yet because it gets so repetitive...shoot aliens...shoot more aliens...It is a real kick in the pants on multiplayer though.