WHOS HOTTER?

WALLACE84

Ok let me add to this collection, this was what was going on maybe 10 ft away.

Kiss.jpg

Just look at the guy he's stunned, was fucking the one on the left in the bathroom an hour later.

This was that same girl earlier in the night.

Kristin2.jpg

Party at the same house the 27th, This Saturday.  Anyone around NW Indiana wanna join in PM me.  Expecting much of the same.

284729[/snapback]

wow a dance pole in the house. man oh man is that cool as hell :notworthy:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe next time I"ll take a pic of above the pool table. You might be able to see some of the collection in the pic of my girl between the other 2. The cieling above the pool table has a collection of bras and panties/thongs taken off at various parties.

*edit* if the pics show up as red x's than I exceed my BW limit for the day. Its only like 10megs.

Edited by Fireman-hott

HA HA HA! :clap: Fireman-hott, did you hear about the guys that made the national "morning entertainment" news that mounted a pole in the center or thier appartments living room and had ammatuer strip competitions? That wasn't you was it?

Damb I wish I would of thought of that when I was living in the Ol' college party house!

:cheers: More pics bro!

Kind of sad when a girl says she doesnt want to post a pic (per request) because she doesnt want to compete in this thread so nobody gets insulted and then brooke has to jump on her.

Not sure who it was, but SIKgirl is 5'8 125lbs...not sure what your standards are, but she isnt fat.

286474[/snapback]

:yank:

o please, give me a break. id say its kind of sad when someones boyfriend has to come defend you cause you cant handle it yourself. hmm this all seems familiar.

if she wasnt horribly fake and trying to bullshit everyone i wouldnt say anything. im not ganging up on her, others here will tell you i dont let ANYONE get away with bullshit. shes just the only one who cant take it, or handle it herself.

so dont take your aggression out on me buddy, not my fault your girlfriend is a crybaby :cry:

Kind of sad when a girl says she doesnt want to post a pic (per request) because she doesnt want to compete in this thread so nobody gets insulted and then brooke has to jump on her.

Not sure who it was, but SIKgirl is 5'8 125lbs...not sure what your standards are, but she isnt fat.

286474[/snapback]

:yank:

o please, give me a break. id say its kind of sad when someones boyfriend has to come defend you cause you cant handle it yourself. :cry:

286527[/snapback]

spoken like a true piece off ass.........