WHOS HOTTER?

WALLACE84

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like some tension between Brooke and Sikgrl has ascended on the board.

I know how we will be able to resolve this issue.... A good vs evil Pillow fight in sexy lingere.

Sikgrl can sport a "satin white" baby doll teddy with fuzzy slippers and Brooke can dawn a "jet black" corset with fishnet stockings and high heels.

It would be "The fight of the century" and I would be more than willing to be the guest referee.How bout it ladies?

Sometimes I even amaze myself

:clap:

Looks like some tension between Brooke and Sikgrl has ascended on the board.

I know how we will be able to resolve this issue.... A good vs evil Pillow fight in sexy lingere.

Sikgrl can sport a "satin white" baby doll teddy with fuzzy slippers and Brooke can dawn a "jet black" corset with fishnet stockings and high heels.

It would be "The fight of the century" and I would be more than willing to be the guest referee.How bout it ladies?

Sometimes I even amaze myself

:clap:

284528[/snapback]

I was thinking baby oil wrestling would be more interesting

DAMN THATS A BIG WHITE ASS!!!! 

Shelby I'm guessin' your mom never taught you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I never thought your wife was very attractive from the neck up but this is the first time I've ever pointed that out. I give props to any girl willing to post pics of herself on a forum like this...takes guts.

Don't get your pantis in a buch Wallrat,I'm sure Shelby wasn't trying to be derogatory.You should know that not everyone at HQ is or wants to be your friend.

As far as a girl having guts for posting pics like that.I don't think it takes guts,it just takes a low level of class and self respect.

I may get bashed for saying it,but its the honest truth.I would never subject my ol' lady to something like that.I guess I just have too much respect for her.