street race

PyRo_ZaCh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for stepping up and telling the kid what's up! No I do not live near Paw Paw. I live in Saranac Mi. That town may sound familiar.......it is where GRR is. I have a GRR drag bike. Andy is one of my buds....we race all over the country together. How bout we meet on gun or gull lake sometime I'll show ya whats up. Wanna play with fire scarecrow?

you need to quit being a dick...from what ive seen..an 800 tripple should walk any quad...i asked you to prove me wrong and you still talk..and calling me a kid will get you nowhere...sorry im not a grown man with nothing better to do than argue with a 16 yr old.

from what i see right now..all of my posts were pretty nice...then u post back acting like an ass..ive respected you plenty..and i said...some proof and ill shut the fuck up

if any of u fuckers can read i said my cousin has the sled...not me..and ill let him know..and i never said i wanted to race..i just havent seen a quad waste an 800 tripple..

and telling me to get a dick out of my mouth will get you knowwhere as hell...and like i said before..its amazing how a grown man can argue with a 16 yr. old kid on the internet.. :yank: and also..the lack of respect is amazing..some people are just ignorant i guess

I'm not trying to be a fucker I figured you'd take your cousin up to run it against him. I really want to know how this turns out. Did you check the site?

"B-Bike Pro National Record Holder

520cc T-Rex Banshee with Nitrous

Grand River Drag Chassis

3.84sec

84mph"

That's a pretty fast bike on dirt and you could stud that up for ice I don't think a sled would touch it.

All this is purely my opinion I know nothing about drag racing except for fun in a field. But I do remember when Shooter was bragging about the HP they get out of those bikes it's pretty impressive, he was trying to get over 100HP.

Such as this "It took years of research and extensive dyno and flow bench testing to develope a 350cc engine that can produce over 90hp on alcohol. This type of porting can bring your cylinders up to speed with many big stroker engines. We do not sacrifice reliability or rideability with this engine. It can be used for any pro level rider looking for extreme power. "

impressive yea..i never said he was slow or anything..hell i didnt know what he was running...but i still cant see a quad beating an 800 tripple..thats insane...probably possible..but thats fast..and a machine made for the winter...800 cc's three cilinders picked ready to go..i dont know..id like to see it

Edited by banshee0044

I have no problem with a second gear launch if that tells you anything.

285792[/snapback]

It tells me you need taller gearing.

Also, if you and Andy are such good buddies, will you please tell him to ship the DAMN strut I ordered from him 2 months ago? GRR might build some fast stuff, but they sure aren't fast about building it.

I remember seeing a video of a Snowmobile racing a Banshee with a GSXR1000 eng. on it...The sled whooped the Banshee in the sand...

Pretty much its apples and oranges IMO...I love the Banshee...But ya can't take anything away from properly built sleds. There are some crazy sleds out there with Genasis engines making 250+ HP...So it aint too tough to find a race you can lose either...

Brad

Pretty much its apples and oranges IMO...I love the Banshee...But ya can't take anything away from properly built sleds.  There are some crazy sleds out there with Genasis engines making 250+ HP...So it aint too tough to find a race you can lose either...

286773[/snapback]

Agreed but you can find quads that will beat the 800 trippple in question.

i wish i could find the white lake videos on planetsand, you would see many sleds getting whooped on by shooter, dollar ,donny from a&s, and a sick ass cr 500 on nitrous.i`m sure it s cold up in mich, so the videos will be coming again soon.