suspension for the dunes

jaysea1

Right now my shee only has pipes. I rode the dunes on halloween, and did notice handling wasn't the best. The front end came up a couple times on the hill. I am 240 pounds, and I know the stock shocks are screaming. My question is...How much of a difference would +2 A-arms make? I am getting new shocks, but debating between the need for the A-arms, or +4 swing arm first. I only ride the dunes from here on out. I want to know if an extended swing arm and good shocks will be enough. For duning and hill shooting, is it worth the 500$ for +2 A-arms? :yank::whoa::flush:

Dont get +2+1 arms. That is only for mx guys that the class rules require a certain width. Get some +3+1 instead. I have +3+1 arms and they make the quad very stable and with the shocks they soak up everything I can throw at it in glamis. A +4 swing arm sounds good too in the rear. Just get a new eibach spring and see if you can adjust it enough to where you like it.

Edited by Leadfoot350