axle

ranshee

Well guys, I finally got the front suspension all moded and what not. Now the the bike looks funny as hell with the front being all wide and the rear still being stock. Now its time for the rear. I'm gonna get the stock shock revalved and sprung, so all I have to worry about is the axle. I'm kinda leanin towards the team industries, or the lone star, or the rpm, or maybee even the dura blue. I guess you guys kinda see what I'm gettin at with this.

So what do you all recomend and why?

Alot of people have real strong opinions about this but I say go with whatever you can get a good deal on... I don't like LSR's customer service.... you can't get ahold of rpm..... dura-blues=dura-break.... and I ain't heard anything about the team industries. Like I said, I don't like lonestars customer service but I found one of there axles for 265$ shipped, so that's what I'm running :shrugani: .

Mike

Like Mike said, they all have their issues to some extent. I run a Durablue cause that's what I was able to get the fastest when I was getting one. I don't have any experience with RPM. Just buy what you can get the easiest and/or the best deal on and you'll be fine!

And as far as the Durabend issue, they say that the Durablues break and the LSR's bend so whatever. Haven't been around either that have had problems.

JJ&A axle only way to go. i can take take my chain saw to it and return it and get a new one. for free. forever!. there just as light ans the over rayed lonestar axles. be jj&a are lonely located 30mins for me so i can just drop it off and get a new one and there 300+ cheaper then lsrs. check them out http://www.jjandaracing.com/ yah can get them in either 3 bolt or 4 bolt patterns.. there only 650 buckets. can't beat them

RPM Dominator is what I ended up buying. I talked to Janssen racing who

recommended them based on their warranty stating they had the least problems with them with warranty issues. I also called RPM to order some parts directly and was just shooting the bull with the guy over the phone, told him I purchased their axle and was unable to get it through the carrier very easy. He said sometimes the chrome can be a little thick and maybe it was missed when they use the ring to check clearance. He said if I have any more trouble to just send it back and they would replace it with a new one. This was an example to me that they won't hesitate in the least regarding warranty issues.