SAN ANDREAS

Any idea when it'll come out on PC?

When I first read this thread I wondered the same thing and did a little lookin around. MegaGames news

I absolutely loved Vice City and from what everybody has mentioned so far I can't wait til San Andreas comes out for the PC!! Too bad us PC'ers won't see it for about a year :angry:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS, I would of never found the quad with out this topic, i thought it wasent till the second island for some reason, now i just cant wait for the monster truck. I've had it since the day it came out but i'm stuck on that DDR style thing, the beach party where u gota hit the buttons to dance. . .partly cuz i have no hand/eye coradanation with that kinda thing partly cuz I'm still exploring the island

yer askin for trouble if you're going to sell burned copies.. thats the #1 way to get in a lot of trouble for software piracy..

My client was not pirating software, he was providing a service. A PS2 backup cd service. It is perfectly legal to make a backup copy of software that you purchased. My client asked the buyer if "they owned the original disc" and the buyer said "yes I do" ;) A backup copy was burnt and sent to the buyer. :cheers::evil::evil::P;):cheers:

These terms are printed on the inside cover of every cd-r backup.

SECTION 117 OF THE US COPYRIGHT LAW

By accepting these conditions you under the penalities of perjury agree to the following. I backup Cd's which you claim to currently own to protect originals from damage. Duplicates are allowed under the US Copyright Law, you the consumer are entitled to this service by law; Section 117 of the US Copyright Law. To comply with federal law you must comply with the following conditions: If you sell your original CD's then you will destroy the backup of that title. If you obtain a title from me and you don't own the original title then you destroy the backup. If you imply piracy, then I can't and will not leagally serve you. Please don't inform me if you plan to use these backups illegally. By following these regulations Im allowed to provide you with duplication services and you a consumer receive the right to use the backups to protect your oriningal software.

Edited by Meat

Someone wanted the code for more cash. R1, R2, L1, X, left, down, right, up, left, down, right, up. That will give you $250K and you can do it as many times as you want. Oh it also gives you more health at the same time.

You can use a lot of the Vice city ones... the *good* weapons cheat is still the same :) I hit it just wanting a rampage with the rocket launcher and was just like... woah. hehe. still playing it square through though.. no cheating and saving :)

saving up for my second residence in the game right now..haha...

anyone know if the 9999 ammo rule still applies? e.g., get that much ammo and its infinite...?

yer askin for trouble if you're going to sell burned copies.. thats the #1 way to get in a lot of trouble for software piracy..

My client was not pirating software, he was providing a service. A PS2 backup cd service. It is perfectly legal to make a backup copy of software that you purchased. My client asked the buyer if "they owned the original disc" and the buyer said "yes I do" ;) A backup copy was burnt and sent to the buyer. :cheers::evil::evil::P;):cheers:

These terms are printed on the inside cover of every cd-r backup.

SECTION 117 OF THE US COPYRIGHT LAW

By accepting these conditions you under the penalities of perjury agree to the following. I backup Cd's which you claim to currently own to protect originals from damage. Duplicates are allowed under the US Copyright Law, you the consumer are entitled to this service by law; Section 117 of the US Copyright Law. To comply with federal law you must comply with the following conditions: If you sell your original CD's then you will destroy the backup of that title. If you obtain a title from me and you don't own the original title then you destroy the backup. If you imply piracy, then I can't and will not leagally serve you. Please don't inform me if you plan to use these backups illegally. By following these regulations Im allowed to provide you with duplication services and you a consumer receive the right to use the backups to protect your oriningal software.

Riiiiiight. Prior to editing his post he was pirating ;) In the wonderful court system, generally speaking, trying to get off on a foo foo technicality like that is not going to work. I just happen to know a couple guys in my dorm a few years ago that got busted for exactly that... they pulled the "we're running a legit backup service" and the court laughed them out and fined the crap out of them, despite their lawyers. They may have gotten away with it, had they been able to prove each and every person legally owned the software they copied for them, but as expected, failed miserably in that.

Just my $.02.. pirating is one thing, but selling pirated copies of stuff you *do not own* is another -- extremely lame -- thing to do.

No offense to anyone intended.

Parachute? Already??? Dammit where is it? I spent the better part of yesterday taking over gang territory. After the doberman mission the map is divided up into colors for who's turf is who's. You can go to another gang's terrritory and start a gang war. 3 waves of gang members come at you...if you kill them all then the territory is yours. So basically I got to do my fav thing on GTA...stand on top of a building and kill al the losers below me! Hahahaha