Old BHQ members...

I try to check in every night. I can't really get on at work anymore, too much shit to do there. And when I get on at night, I don't have much time, so I can't answer every repeat question anymore..... I try to stick my "nose" in where it may be needed, and get in on a few posts. I am not as present as I was before though. Busy as all get out. :bolt: But that's the way life goes!!! I plan on riding this weekend, because I missed last weekend. :cry: Oh well. I'm trying to be on a little more. Hopefully things pan out a little this winter..... Things may slow down a little, although, skiing takes up a little time..... :unsure:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thought we went over this already.. I'm not the same as that fellow you guys are talking about.. I remember first time I came on here you guys where all cussin at me and shit.. But umm.. I'm not the same fellow you guys are referring too.. Or at least I sure as hell hope not :[ I've never cursed at anyone or flamed on forums.. if you don't believe me check out the "View all Posts by this user" when you click on my name..

Just had to clarify that.. I don't like being the target of a shit throwing contest :[

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=16984&hl=

There's one instance.. WTF was that? :P

na, this ain t him, he did take some abuse when he 1st signed up. abslut was the owner of www.teamdunesatv.com the place for alternative lifestyle atvers.

im still alive, just not on as much with so many things going on, none of whitch i care to bring to the boards or talk about. ill be in glamis for the next 4 days with yamahammer and a few other friends. like boon said, so many things, but right now im needed someplace else and plan to be there so i appoligize for not hanging with my hommies here and all the newbies with 50 questions. later

what about iridea250r?i by all means aren't and old member soon ill be living here again i'll have a permanant hookup to the internet maybe by tues.. the hurricanes fucked up alot of shizzle .. the return of reas is soon.

what about iridea250r?i by all means aren't and old member soon ill be living here again i'll have a permanant hookup to the internet maybe by tues.. the hurricanes fucked up alot of shizzle .. the return of reas is soon.

:headbang::headbang:

anyone remember "Quick" ?

How can anyone forget the infamous Quick... :o And for some reasons I beleive Mr Quick would be enjoying himself immensely these days on the HQ... ;)

how was quick?? what did he do?? was he another tithead?

there cant be another tithead im the only one!! and if there is another tithead, im "THE TITHEAD" :P

he must have been before my time. <_<

edit: i havent seen streetshee on for a while, i always liked his "lets have an arguement" post in the roostin` room!

Edited by tithead

He posts over at Planetsand as DILL.

I remember QUICK. :headbang:

I was going to mention Meat, but I see he posted above.

Doesn't seem like BenBB posts as much either.