Sweetest Day

QuadMX

i aslo want to let you know. that some people who replyed to your post are not thinking obejectivly. they speek by personal experience. witch may not be good for your situation. but i think you see that my advise is true advise and you shouldnt call it quits with your girl just yet. i some times forget how sensitive people are to words some times. they take things persnally . if you dont have any understanding then words are just means of comunication. but as i showed you there is a lot more than just the words or actions this girl is trying to say. your the man of the house. i would say a little more but i think you might be a little sensitive to words also if you needed to come here and post personal problems. wich isnt a bad thing, because if you love this girl you just found the information you were looking for. but if you want to know " the sercret power of words" let me know. i will """"""show"""""""" you everything i know.

i just wont tell you what i know, but i will have you understand what you want to know. im not bragging. im not god. im a conduite(sp?) of good. for God. LOL i dont wanna get too speritual for ya. that it. :clap: just PM me.

You could also shit in one hand and wish in the other too see which one fills up the fastest but it don't mean it's a good idea.

Mike

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude youre being played like a video game. f*ck that bitch. the fuckin hoe. she wants some dickhead that doesnt ride a banshee cuz he prolly plays flag football with his homo preppy friends?? f*ck that shit. tell her to hit the fuckin road or plan something with one of your hot friends. shell hate it. then when she asks what you did say, "the same thing you did" and see what she says. if she gets madthen she fucked the other dude. or you could pound his face in and tell him to stay the f*ck away from her, but thatll prolly get you dumped. i say go out with some other bitches and make sure she knows about it. do some of that shit that cotton eyes joe said. piss the bitch off.

Alright, well we talked quite a bit earlier on the phone and now I got a planned night out with da boyz! Tomorrow I'm gonna go over by her so we can talk a bit more about what's going on cause now she says she really isn't sure about the break thing and feels horrible about all of this and that she's getting real frustrated with how things are going (not just with us) but her mom and school. I guess things aren't going that great with her mom (they don't get along the best always) and she said school is starting to go down a bit. With us she said we just fight a bit more than we used to (which I don't see but maybe she does) so we're just gonna talk it over a bunch tomorrow and I'm gonna see where things go from there. If things work out as good as we talked today, then maybe I take her out somewhere, if things don't go as well as today, she's goin back home and she can get used to screwing a mop handle! Right Stan! :P

And again, this fool is not my friend or even a close personal aquaintance. I completely hate the kid. So for now I just sit back and watch the colors fly :cheers:

If things work out as good as we talked today, then maybe I take her out somewhere, if things don't go as well as today, she's goin back home and she can get used to screwing a mop handle! Right Stan! :P

And again, this fool is not my friend or even a close personal aquaintance. I completely hate the kid. So for now I just sit back and watch the colors fly :cheers:

Damn right!

Don't let her play you like some chump. When shit hits the fan on her end, YOU are the LAST person she should piss on to get it out of her system. She needs to learn to deal with her feelings and the person thats irritating her.

When stuff goes wrong at work, yeah it pisses me off, but I don't come home and tell my wife that I'm gonna go bang the chick working the 7-11 and I'll be right back. I grit my teeth, beat my head against a door and deal with it or rectify the situation.

In my opinion (and a couple of counselors opinions hehe...) when someone takes a hike when their life turns bad, and finds someone else to hang around and pulls that "lets take a break" shit, they are unhappy with themselves and their own situations, and its much much easier to blame you or someone else for their unhappiness than it is to take resposibility and corrective action. I think its called "externalizing"....its been a while so I'm not 100% on that.... basically ignoring the facts and blaming whom ever is closest. Like blaming a fart on a dog. Same thing.

hey, i hope it gets better for ya dude. but i gotta say, jsut hang in there nad sit back. watc hit and stay calm. she what she really wants,a nd try to make it work w/ her. im in so much shit w/ my g/fs family righ now, im not supposed to call, email or see her ever. but i got her bro-my really good freind-helping me out. its such a long story it would bore all of u to death, if not waste at least and hr to read it. but trust me, stay coola nd watch it see what happens. trust ur gut, mine is never wrong. and i really do it hope it works out. mine finally admitted yeterday that is is jelous for once, b/c my ex was gunna coem to my drom room for a weekend alone. i dont really like anymore, but her sis lives her too, so w/e. but for the first tiem in 7 months, she admited she was jelous, so i kow she loves me. just try to work it out, it will happen if u wnat it to..

peace

sounds like she just wanted you to to be seperated so she could go bang him and not feel giult... so she banged him and now she wants you back... i would have a couple of my hottie girlsfriends at my house (one under each arm) when she came over to go out and say change of plans.. and leave with the hotties... and if you get back together and you go down on here use a wet wipe to make sure you don't taste that dumb fucker you don't like...

Edited by bansheefreak