Riding Boots?

alpinestar tech 8's

... they are expensive... but the most comfortable boot that you will ever wear

Anyone know anyone that has the Alpinestars Vector Boot??

I am looking at the tech 8's, and those.......What are the differences???

All I can tell really is that the tech 8's have a little more support....They seem a little more..."plastic", where the vector appears to be a little more flexible.......

I guess I just need to try both on and make my own decision.....

Later,

Monk

I have the Alpinestar Tech 8s and love them. All boots are stiff when you first get them. I have had these for a couple years now and have boughten Tech 6 for the wife and Tech 4s for the kids. Do like my kids did, don't ever take them off. When we are riding, we have to fight the kids to get them off. I believe in a good quality boot after my wife rolled my quad over her and prevented a broken leg from happening. They are worth the money. :dance:

Tech 8's here! Love them if they are good enough for the best mxer's in the world good enough for me!

Let's talk SIDI. Anyone see the review for the SIDI Vortex Evo in the ATV Sport mag a few issues ago? They look like really good boots and according to the review are great for quad riders due to the way it flexes a tad more for moving around the quad, unlike a bike.

I was thinking of trying them, either them or the Tech 6's. Tech 8's are just too much dough for this white boy.