Your Job?

i am a heavy equipment operator get to drive big shit all day and get paid hella for a 19 year old 

ikikazz, who u workin for ?

I was laborer for a GC that built commercial structures, for many many years. I got out of that, and have since started doing my own thing, remolding high end homes. Make my own hours, the pay is decent, and there's plenty of work. Best thing about it is, now i'm the A-hole standing around(doing nothing) shouting orders, instead of the other way around....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked for TIC (The Industrial Co.) for a few years outta high school as an electrician. Me and my boss were in charge of the temporary power on the job. We had to make sure that the workers had power, if they were moving welders or something, then we would have to wire everything up. Dunno if you guys do any work with them on jobs.

agricultural contractor i am, i sit im me tactor aaaaallll day long with me straw hat on and a line of straw sticken out me mouth that i chew on, so i do..

nah, just joking about chewin` straw and the straw hat. i am an agricultural contractor and i do sit in my machine for most of the day if its not raining, if its raining it time for labour work around the farms im working on.

sometimes the days are long and i work mothing less than 12 hours a day (17 through harvest and planting time) but i enjoy it :unsure:

graphic designers are my enemy,i am a pressman, commercial printer. do all graphic designers hate printers?

coool.. NYUK

I work on a M300 Harris web....

10 yrs. now... About time for a change!

ColorDynamics

i run a heidelberg sm 440 perfector.for RR DONNELLY AND SONS.

I work for a saw mill (Weyerhaeuser) and it really sucks ass. It pays well but the shit I have to deal with on a daily basis just isnt worth it anymore. I am also a student so some day I will tell them all to kiss my ass and get me a new job that sucks. Thats what lifes all about.

we get alot of paper from Weyerhaeuser....

Weyerhaeuser also owns hundreds of thousands of acres of land near Broken Bow, OK that they lease out to the Okies and to anyone who buys a permit for hunting and offroad riding and all that good stuff...

otis what do you do??

I re-model homes...gut 'em and start over...basicly i'm still a laborer, but i work for myself. What i cant do or don't know how to, i sub out.

I asked, cause a good friend of mine works for Southern NV Paving (equipt op) Just thought you might be in the Union too.

sredish, whats a setup like that run?

Let me just add, this "main" house is the owner's, who is 34 years old, weekend house he visits with his kids on the weekends and occasionaly has parties and entertains. And honestly, he often will visit it with his "girlfriend". The owner actually lives in Dallas.

Why does he bring his girlfriend there? I wonder what they do all the way out there? :unsure:

I'm a field service engineer for a automation solutions integrator in Fremont, Ca. I do installs and customer service and stuff like that. It's pretty high tech. My job has resulted in a lot of international and domestic travel. I will be leaving for China this month and will be gone for 3 weeks. D'oh! :yank:

Edited by sheeweet