Your Job?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do the same pee'on work that KGL does. Im glad to see alot of others doing "pee'on" type work. Someday I hope to be a graphic designer like Brooke, so I can design graphics and shit. :rolleyes: and no longer be a working class "pee'on".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn Meat , I knew there was something I didnt like about you...

you reminded me of...well me actually. I call Doc Holiday and you can

be Johnny Ringo , my" quasi peon nemesis!"

Our biggest competition in the next 5 years at work are the Chinese , they can

put out the product twice as fast and for almost half as much as we can. We arent

a union shop and are not management top heavy, the Chinese are just really good

at copying something and going balls out to improve upon it. However we are and will

continue to kill them with our quality... for a while but eventually they will start to close the gap. So do we just give up ? of course not , we just have to stay ahead of them as with any bussiness. My company will pay for any schooling I want , job related or not .So

there is the option of getting a degree in my field or training to do something totally

different . I respect people like Brooke and CEJ (and others)who are working to better themselves in their respective careers , they are earning it just as everyone else can.

That is the beauty of America , you are responsible for your own happiness and success.

record producer/engineer/studio owner.....basicly a bitch to the stars

SO THATS YOUR AVATAR! i thought it was a sports bar for the longest time.

LOL There's probably a sports bar in there somewhere.

no, look at it. the stools are well stools. but the monitors look lik tv's and the mix board looks like a bar. behind the stools it look like one of them shuffle board type games.

no, look at it. the stools are well stools. but the monitors look lik tv's and the mix board looks like a bar. behind the stools it look like one of them shuffle board type games.

:lol:

Dueces Sports Bar and Grill.

I can't find anything that looks like buffalo wings....photoshop time.

the bars up behind those pinball games across from the jacuzzi in the main lobby, the monitors are, well TV's, but they also project the status of the mix board(bar) so if you order a bloody mary a 22 year old hottie can scramble for some snappy tom, vodka and horse radish, all the while giving you the assumption that your getting laid when in actualality your getting a bill for 3500 a day :jesterlaugh:

I can't find anything that looks like buffalo wings....photoshop time.

Well, either photoshop them in, or I can send ya some, being that I live in, well, Buffalo..... :rolleyes: And let me tell you, they don't call them Buffalo wings for no reason. I can't find good wings ANYWYERE except Buffalo. Same goes for a good pizza..... Shizzle..... I'm bringing the deep fryer, sauce, and about 200 #'s of wings to Roostfest.... We'll all get a good eat on...... And Jim, I :drool: every time I see your shit. :headbang: Fuckin' slick my man. And this country is getign what the unions have had coming to them for a long time...... We have been overpaid for a looooooooong time.... I realize outsourcing jobs is not a good thing, but dammit man, 50K a year for collecting tolls? 80K a year for driving the mayor around? In a 80K Lexus???? please...... Government and politics is what is running this place into the ground....... Too many "bullshit" jobs taking away $$ that could be spent elsewhere........ And needless wars too. Find the fuckers, get them, hang 'em high, and get rid of that sandbox..... Quit pussy-footin around..... My :cheers: goes out to the men &women that are serving right now. God bless..... :notworthy: Too much shit being drug out too damned long.......... :unsure: I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on...... :ph34r: