BHQ Trip Little Sahara OK

Big Blue

so bigboy will you be up at LS on the 22nd?

Yes I will...Big Blue and I are meeting up and heading out there on Thursday the 21st.

sredish, thanks for the reassurance on the tires. :)

It ain't looking real good for me right now, BUT if I can make it down I'll throw an extra set of paddle tires in the truck. They are already mounted on yamaha rims. You are more than welcome to use them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on leaving on Thursday and camping in the north camp. Will be in a 2004 Green Chevy 1500 ext cab/ w 1997 Banshee. Look for the tape and the beer can hanging from my flag. Also I have a rear set of Dune Treckers I will sell. They dont have rims I will let them go for $50. When I get home I will post the size. Kenda 20x12x8 8 paddle v shaped.

Edited by dalegoldston

I will be there sometime Friday afternoon or evening. I will be in a white and brown 2002 Ford Powerstroke pulling a 30' enclosed trailer. I will have a black / white 2000 shee, a yellow/gray 97 shee, a blue 2000 shee, and a red/black 03 blaster, at the least. I will also try to bring at least 1 full set of extra paddles for someone with tape on their flag to use if thy need them.

Heading down sometime on Friday afternoon.

Toys.jpg

If ya happen to see us pull in flag us down. We will need to stay somewhat close to someone

since my bro can't go that leaves us with 1 guy 2 girls and 1 banshee so gonna need to toss my photog friend

on the back someones quad ladys-man.gif

Also if someone wants they can call me on Thursday/night and let me know where everyone is actually camping

and I will post it in this topic for those of us heading down on Friday so we know where to look for you all.

PM me and I'll give ya my number or you can PM me yours and I can call you if need be.

Heading down sometime on Friday afternoon.

Toys.jpg

We will need to stay somewhat close to someone

since my bro can't go that leaves us with 1 guy 2 girls and 1 banshee so gonna need to toss my photog friend

on the back someones quad

DIBS!!!! I'll wear my wingman cape with pride!!!

Mike

haha, remember she's there as our offical photographer :clap:

she will probably all business oh that reminds me, think we can get EVERYONE out in the sand on Saturday for a group pic?

haha, remember she's there as our offical photographer :clap:

she will probably all business oh that reminds me, think we can get EVERYONE out in the sand on Saturday for a group pic?

Sounds like a plan stan.....

and I'm still bringin my cape.

Mike

two poorboys coming from central texas, be there thursday night!! three banshees,250r, and a polaris! there to blow some s--t up!!! :headbang:

I will be riding up with this dog ! Think we will only be bringing 2 banshee's. And from what it looks like Screamin Banshee just called and will be able to make the trip ! Just have to check with THE DOG to see if it'll be alright. Guess screamin will be riding one of my shee's. But hell thats cool. Until he crashes !!!!!!!! Can't freakin wait :dance::cheers:

Edited by duecebanshees

two poorboys coming from central texas, be there thursday night!! three banshees,250r, and a polaris! there to blow some s--t up!!! :headbang:

I will be riding up with this dog ! Think we will only be bringing 2 banshee's. And from what it looks like Screamin Banshee just called and will be able to make the trip ! Just have to check with THE DOG to see if it'll be alright. Guess screamin will be riding one of my shee's. But hell thats cool. Until he crashes !!!!!!!! Can't freakin wait :dance::cheers:

I knew his crazy ass was gonna make it.....

Mike