BHQ Trip Little Sahara OK

Big Blue

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah, next weekend's going to be the shizzle.  :headbang:  Group pic idea is right on, what time should we all meet up & where?  Say like 12noon on Saturday just outside the south camp entrance? :unsure:

Sounds like a damn good idea to me bro !!! :headbang: You say the place and time and the dog, sceamin, and myself will be there.

Edited by duecebanshees

UPDATE on Info:

Just gonna be me and April going.....sorry guys, someone Kim works with has to have off next weekend and she has to work banghead

Bigboybansh I'll talk to you Thursday night

I'll post where everyone is camping Thursday evening after I talk to those who are there B)

So anyone going late Thursday Friday or Saturday check this thread for camping info :headbang:

Talked to BigBoyBanshee and they are camped about 30 feet past Little Sahara Motorsports on the right (south) side.

IOW (in other words) driving from the main entrance toward the Oasis they are on the right side alittle bit past the shop.

They are driving a red GMC and a White Chevy truck :)

Hope that helps any of yas :cheers:

Leaving in the morning

See ya in the Sand!!!!!!!

Talked to BigBoyBanshee and they are camped about 30 feet past Little Sahara Motorsports on the right (south) side.

IOW (in other words) driving from the main entrance toward the Oasis they are on the right side alittle bit past the shop.

They are driving a red GMC and a White Chevy truck

Hope that helps any of yas

Edited by ledofthezep