Wining The Race

xt45

In a good, long drag race (like 1000 ft or something) out in the field I usually start in 1st. I whind out the motor 1st through 3rd, then I kinda short shift a little in 4th and 5th, then when I get in 6th, I feather the clutch till I get wide open. Wins Every Times :cheers::bolt:

Let Us Assume It Is A Stock Banshee

what is the best method of shifting so you get the best of each gear and then go to the next gear

when is the time to shift to the next higher gear

what is the best method to shift

At a dead stop I put mine in 2 nd, pop the clutch and power shift to the finish line. :D:lol:B)

just curious, :unsure: how do you call or say when you hit the clutch to get the revs up? down here we call it translated to english "to comb the clutch". In spanish will be "peinar el embrague"

bangheadbangheadbanghead

what s the fucking problem with you? 98bonerSTOCKshee ???

just curious, :unsure: how do you call or say when you hit the clutch to get the revs up? down here we call it translated to english "to comb the clutch". In spanish will be "peinar el embrague"

bangheadbangheadbanghead

sorry didn't understand the question, my head is kinda sore..

bangheadbangheadbanghead

sorry didn't understand the question, my head is kinda sore..

its ok man, i am having a very bad day... i am from argentina... and as i said i dont know english very well and i was just curious...