anyone ever visit everything2stroke.com

nickxc

hey 2smoker it's still a small site. and yes there is more info on BHQ. but remember BHQ started out small also. E2S will get bigger and i hope it stays as nice as it is now. if you don't like it then it's really no skin of my back. and oh yeah the more good people that join make the site better. a site cannot work and be succesful if people say "it's no good i'm not joining" or "it's to small i'm not joining" if everybody said that there would be no forums on teh net for quads. or no riding groups. NO ASA or anything like that. teh liberals would have taken all teh land and there woudl be nothing for anybody to ride. just because something is small and is still in teh early stages doens;t mean that it's no good. thats my opinion and you don't have to agree if you don't want too.

and to the rest of youthank you for checking it out. if you joined great if you didn't then i still thank you for giving us a look.

hey 2smoker it's still a small site. and yes there is more info on BHQ. but remember BHQ started out small also. E2S will get bigger and i hope it stays as nice as it is now. if you don't like it then it's really no skin of my back. and oh yeah the more good people that join make the site better. a site cannot work and be succesful if people say "it's no good i'm not joining" or "it's to small i'm not joining" if everybody said that there would be no forums on teh net for quads. or no riding groups. NO ASA or anything like that. teh liberals would have taken all teh land and there woudl be nothing for anybody to ride. just because something is small and is still in teh early stages doens;t mean that it's no good. thats my opinion and you don't have to agree if you don't want too.

and to the rest of youthank you for checking it out. if you joined great if you didn't then i still thank you for giving us a look.

Hey, never said I didn't like it, hell it's probably the only other quad related site I visit and I do go there a bit but most of the time I am on BHQ I am looking for info on my banshee and my time is just spent better here.

I will go over there right now and give it an honest chance. There is a big shortage of 2 stroke quad related websites these days.

I am from everything2stroke.com and came across this site through their forums. E2S is a fun site. There are debates just like on this site, classifieds, a sh*t load of forums to browse through, and they even have a spot to make your own free webpage. I like both sites but, owning only a banshee i need more banshee related fix it forums. The main thing I don't like about E2S is that most the people are from the east coast so it's hard for an AZ boy to get people and rides together. I have been noticing that a lot of people here are from the east coast as well but i'm hoping to run into some west coast riders. If anyone signs up to E2S, use me as your reference, DESERT RACER, I could use the shirt.

What's up Banshee370, Jeepman-hows that new machine of yours working for ya? :cheers:

Hey yeah I've been going to E2S about as long as the BHQ. I just don't ever have time to go there much anymore, I spend too much time on the HQ :headbang:

Hey Jeepman, you said a mouthfull. Banshees can drive you crazy, sometimes I wonder if it is worth it. Then I get a good ride in and decide to keep it. Just part of it I reckon. Later

yeah i actually found BHQ address on e2s. both are great sights if you ask me. im fairly new to my banshee and 2 strokes in general so every thing i read helps. everyone on both sights have been great SO FAR :jesterlaugh: Ed

• 1 month later...

I just found this post and thought I'd throw in my .02

Both sites are great. E2s is really growing fast. I really like it. There is none of that my quad is better than yours shit thaT is on all the other sites. And no stupid stories of how your stock recon smoked a 409 banshee. The HQ is a great site too, but E2S is chatching up gast with new members daily and tons of new posts. Hell now they even have an arcade section with games to play when we are bored. All I know is no matter what site you prefer. 2strokes rule!!