anyone ever visit everything2stroke.com

nickxc

Ive only been there a couple times but Im gunna check it out when I have more time. They are having 2 stroke trivia starting this weekend and the person with the most correct answers in 1 week gets a free everything2stroke.com t shirt. sounds fun to me... :headbang:

My personal opinion is that the owner of that site well... :yank:

I think I remember him saying that he went up to 420 mains on stock carbs after he added a set of g3 reeds.

I visit quite often, I have to agree with roosthrower here...

hey guys i didn't see this thread. somebody told me bout it. anyway E2s is really a great site when you get to know soem people over there. actually lot of peopel thre with shees come here too. oh yeah about the 420 mains what he forgot to mention is that he's running 28's for carbs now. i told him that makes a differnece with mains. but ne neglects to say that. anyway i'm the supermod over there (i know that a chessy title). if you guys register put me down as a referal. and if you ever need anything on that site lemme know. oh yeah i'm also the site sponsor over there for amsoil. i own www.motosythetics.com.

if you guys don't like it over there then thats your decision. but frankly i like both this site and E2S. actually i found this site through E2S and have learned alot here on BHQ. we can always use more bnahsee guys on E2S and i wanna welcome every one of you to come over and check it out. PM me over there and lemme know if there is anything you don't like or do like. and i'll get ahold of the site admin and let him know. he and I are always open to suggestions to make the site better. so help us out and we can make it better for everybody!!

thanks alot

yea i def. agree with 370banshee on this one, when i first thought about getting my first 2 stroke quad which ended up being a banshee i found E2S, and i have gotten to know most of the people over there, they are all exremely nice, and are always eager to help with any problems you may have.

and about the site navigation, its pretty easy, most people just go to the forums anyways... but all you have to do is scrolls over the buttons at the top and the drop down list will drop down and you can pick whatever you want...

Edited by jeepman137

hey guys i didn't see this thread. somebody told me bout it. anyway E2s is really a great site when you get to know soem people over there. actually lot of peopel thre with shees come here too. oh yeah about the 420 mains what he forgot to mention is that he's running 28's for carbs now. i told him that makes a differnece with mains. but ne neglects to say that. anyway i'm the supermod over there (i know that a chessy title). if you guys register put me down as a referal. and if you ever need anything on that site lemme know. oh yeah i'm also the site sponsor over there for amsoil. i own www.motosythetics.com.

if you guys don't like it over there then thats your decision. but frankly i like both this site and E2S. actually i found this site through E2S and have learned alot here on BHQ. we can always use more bnahsee guys on E2S and i wanna welcome every one of you to come over and check it out. PM me over there and lemme know if there is anything you don't like or do like. and i'll get ahold of the site admin and let him know. he and I are always open to suggestions to make the site better. so help us out and we can make it better for everybody!!

thanks alot

370banshee, thanks for clearing that up.

I can see the enthusiasm and effort that you guys have put into E2S and I'll continue to visit!

J.J.

Ill def come back over and try to get familiar with it. I just seemed to have a hard time navigateing. I tried to reply to a couple things on the front page and Im not sure I did it in the right place.

if you guys register put me down as a referal

no no... put me down. nickxc I wanna win the Tshirt... :D

I visit there every now and then, I think it's a cool site and it hasn't been up very long, but I don't have an account there. I like BHQ better, it just seems everyone knows their shit more here more than at e2s. More banshee specific info here.

Ive been all over the site today and in contact with the admin and Im really starting to like it. dont get me wrong I love BHQ but Im def. gunna visit E2S often

anyone who hasn't been there should check it out atleast. and if you sign up put me down as your referral, nickxc,

:D