Ford Excursion ?'s

broke

wow , all the excursions ive ever seen were kinda , soccer mommy style , but damn that one looks pimp

Yeah, the Limiteds are really the only ones that I like the look of. I just can't handle this truck in two tone.

Broke, congratulations on the new truck. Now all that you need is a Weekend Warrior Camper/ATV hauler and you're all set for a trip to the big dunes.

Thanks Matt. I would love to get a camper/hauler but this is with out a doubt the most expensive vehicle I have ever purchased so it might take a while to get used to the payments.

Boonman, I would love to see a pic of your buddy's truck. I have been looking at parts for this thing already. I really wanted to leave it alone, but after hearing you guys talk about what these things can do I kind of have the bug now. The only Diesel I have heard with anything done to it was Banchetta's Duramax and that thing sounded mean.

Thanks for the compliments and I will definately post pics if it starts to evolve.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic